All reviews front desk biscuits and gravy rooms are clean night's sleep labor day weekend free breakfast stayed nights enjoyed my stay hie cereal dryer stains cc
Reviewed April 16, 2016

I've spent about 30 nights at this hotel, so far this year. The property is in good shape. Housekeeping does a great job. The location is great for me, because of its proximity to the many nearby restaurants.

The staff is the hotel's biggest asset (as is the case with most good hotels). Everyone, from front desk staff, to housekeeping, to maintenance, to management is very polite, professional, and helpful. Sarah is normally working the front desk when I check in.....she's one of my favorites. Every time I check in, I immediately purchase a couple bottles of Gatorade from the suite shop. So now, when Sarah sees that I have a reservation, she puts a couple of bottles of Gatorade in a sack, and has them waiting on me when I check in. She even knows my favorite flavors. Love it! That may not sound like much, but when you spend more time in hotels than at home, it's a good feeling to have great people go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

I've stayed at most of the other IHG properties in the Corpus/N. Padre area, and this place is, by far, my favorite, and my "go to".

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank DrewSouth
JulieJohnsonZJZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Hello DrewSouth! Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to us to hear the wonderful comments about our staff and we are so glad that you enjoyed staff with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel for the past six weeks on business and the hotel staff has really made it feel like home. Lucy and Sarah in particular has been exceptionally friendly and courteous and have really made us feel welcomed. They had suggested to us on the best place to go and eat and other attractions in the area as well as informing us of the bbq pits on the property, which we have been taking advantage of and had some wonderful meals without having to leave the hotel.
Even though my company was footing the bill for my stay, I will definitely book here on my next trip to Corpus at my own expense.
My training these last six weeks has emphasized on customer service, and the front desk staff had provided a great example of that. Including Joe, Chris and both security guys Juan and Chris..
Tomorrow will be my last day here and I feel I am leaving some long time friends behind.
Hope everyone that stays here will have the same great experience I have had.
Great job team

Room tip: Rooms on the south end of the property have good sunny evening and is greatly appreciated on cold days.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello sevenmfarms! Thank you for writing such a kind review of our staff and property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Hotel was clean and comfy. Staff was excellent and very responsive to any needs and/or requests. The breakfast buffet is the best I've had at a Holiday Inn Express. There is variety and good food. This property makes sure all the small details a traveler enjoys are taken care of. Beds are always great and I love the pillows. Always had a good night's sleep. On weekends, they offer the local newspaper - nice touch. Highly recommend this hotel. Best to Lucy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marge7514
Kathryn G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Hello Marge S,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your kind words regarding our property and staff. It is our pleasure to serve you in the best way possible! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we can't wait to see you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi!

Reviewed February 18, 2016

This is a typical Holiday Inn Express.

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The grounds and room were clean as you would expect. I was a little disappointed that housekeeping did not service my room on the second day and I had to call the front desk to ask for service. This may have just been an oversight so I am not overly bothered, it happens.

The internet for business purposes was too slow but for general web surfing it is fine.

The location is fantastic, not very far from the mall and so many restaurants nearby. So many places to eat that it is difficult to choose where to go.

Overall, the hotel is worth a visit if you are in the area and need a place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathryn G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Hello Jeff C!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and services. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi!

Reviewed December 13, 2015

room clean and nice bed and they actually cleaned my coffee machine which is a step in the right direction breaks items just wasn't timed properly eggs were burnt every day almost maybe its better than under cooking them but overall the price was pretty reasonable i will stay again

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JulieJohnsonZJZ, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Hello ticamax! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered and will be sure to look into them. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you on your next trip to Corpus Christi!