All reviewsfreeway sidewithin walking distancerestaurants and shoppingpool areabusiness tripconvenient locationfront desk staffclean hotelgreat place to staynice staynew mexicoeasy accessuptownhgilobbyfirmnesskeurig
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This place is really outstanding, The friendliest staff makes sure that you and your family have the best stay possible. The rooms are great and location was perfect for a daily drive up to Sandia Peak. Loved it! Cant wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank evitapuente
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I stayed here on SEVERAl occasions last year. Front desk Staff is VERY friendly....rooms are nice....restaurant is good especially breakfast. However, they charge different for every breakfast. Not sure why. There is not enough staff in the mornings. Good location.
The first thing which was annoying was the "cart" sitting by the elevator every single day. I don't want to look at mops, brooms, cleaning supplies when I step off the elevator.
The second thing was the cleaning crew could NEVER get to our room before 3pm after we were staying there multiple times. We had to ask repeatedly at the front desk for our room to be cleaned before 12 noon. We requested a meeting with the manager, but she totally ignored our request. This is NOT up to Hilton standards I'm sure. This was most disappointing especially since my husband is Diamond member.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stopped here for one night while on the road and found it to be the best Hilton Garden Inn we've stayed at. It was very convenient to the highway. It was like a sophisticated city hotel. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with a small refrigerator and microwave. Bathroom amenities included a sewing kit and shower cap (unlike a HGI we stayed at the next night in Phoenix). As HHonors members, we got complimentary breakfast. My huge egg white omelet was delivered to the table, coffee was poured for us, and everyone wanted to make sure we were satisfied with our stay. We had a lovely chat with the manager. It was a real bargain for 25,000 points.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We had a suite. It was very nice. Living room in the front. Bathroom in the middle. Bedroom in the back (very quiet). Had a room safe, which we like. Stayed here 2 nights. The front desk was extremely kind and very friendly. They even called me on my cell phone before we arrived to let us know of hazardous driving conditions on I-40 and that there had been a wreck with fatalities. Nice lobby area with fireplace. Good restaurant beside it. Pedestrian mall within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter. One side overlooks the parking lot; the other side overlooks the interstate.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We stopped here for one night on a road trip from Chicago to San Diego. I was so impressed I want to go back. Our room was spacious, very atrtactive, and extremely well appointed, The made-to-order breakfast was superb. But best of all was the incredible service. I've never seen a staff so smiling, courteous, and eager to help. I would have been elated at twice the price!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family