Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
US$149
US$112
US$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
ComfortInn
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hyatt.com
US$119
  • Pool
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$58
All reviewsnorth siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationclean hotelfront desk staffparking lotgreat place to staynice staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessnew mexicouptownhgi
Reviewed 24 September 2016

The staff were great. Very nice and friendly. The noise was too much. Room faced the freeway and it was not that "white noise" background. The noise from the Semis and motorcycles was very intrusive. I was putting on my make-up and had the door open in the bathroom and could still hear the motorcycles rumbling. That coupled with the ventilation system, that when it would start it was sounded like it was a misaligned fan followed by loud noise from the blower.

Room Tip: Ask to get a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
GMTamiS, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear bjd352:
We apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. While we are conveniently located in a busy and attractive area with plenty of facilities, we realize that this may be uncomfortable for some of our guests. We do now offer "E Check-In" and this will allow you to choose your room location to assist with the most comfortable stay.

We hope this will not prevent you from choosing our hotel in the future and we will have another opportunity to win your loyalty.

Most Sincerely,
Tami J. Scott - GM

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Clean, comfy and great location. Will definitely stay again next time I'm in the area!! Although we didn't utilize the pool area, ithe will be something to consider next time we stay. There is a water slide Kids will enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Easy access and centrally located. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds were wonderful. Atmosphere was pleasant and noise level low. Was disappointed that the water slide was closed during our visit. Was only open on the weekends.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
GMTamiS, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Madison8582:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed both the guest room accommodations and our excellent customer service.

My most sincere apologies for the waterslide - we have now moved to our fall hours. You are always welcome to call ahead when making your reservations to confirm the hours so that you can enjoy this amenity.

We hope to see you back very soon and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.

Most Sincerely,
Tami J. Scott - GM

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I was in the midst of a long drive and needed and stress-free place to stop for the night. My room was clean and comfortable, with a nice view of the mountains. I had several good options for food within walking distance, and felt safe in the neighborhood.

The staff were helpful and polite, and the overall feel of the place warm and welcoming. I'll definitely stay here again on my return trip if I'm stopping in Albuquerque!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Jonathan E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Stephanie S,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Your comments are both welcomed and appreciated. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I am also thrilled to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and polite. We take such pride in our staff and believe it to be our responsibility to ensure the happiness of every single one of our guests. Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your return trip to the Duke City. We wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Really pleased with this hotel. Every worker seemed to give a genuine smile when you passed them, even the maintenance guy. Brianna and Michelle were great checking me in and out. The Bartender was also sweet and nice (Very pretty, wish I remembered her name). Pleasant people is just what I needed after a long drive.

Located right off the Highway but didn't hear a peep while I slept.

Extremely clean

Nice excellent shower.

K-Cup machine in room was awesome and saved money on coffee

Stay here instead of the overpriced Marriott next door.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Jay D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your feedback is both welcomed and appreciated. I'm glad that after a long drive you were met with the smiling faces of our helpful staff. We are so fortunate to have a staff that genuinely cares about the overall quality of our guests' accommodations. We want all of our guests to be as comfortable as possible and feel as if they are staying at their home away from home. I will pass your kudos along to our Housekeeping Team, who will be as delighted to hear your comments as I was. We know you have many options when it comes to lodging choices and thank you for your continued support of the Hilton brand. Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and wish you safe and happy travels.