US$58
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
US$79
US$74
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$165
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
US$97
US$85
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$70
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$238
US$227
  • Pool
All reviewsthunder roadjohnny rocketsrv resortsmoke smellindoor poolnice roomnew mexicocaliforniavaletroomy
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Nice stylish room above a casino with a comfortable bed. Its location is far out of Alberquerque.

It hosts concerts and events regularly, however the restaurants are expensive. If you love crab then go to their buffet where there is unlimited crab.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We travel through New Mexico on our way to Cali every summer. We make sure that we stay here on our way out and on our way back. Nice clean hotel and casino. Nice friendly people. Prices are good too. I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed May 31, 2010

We went to see comedien chelsea handler and stayed at route 66. Great restaurants, fun nightclub. The staff was all incredibly friendly and helpful. Probably the best staff of anywhere we have stayed. We would definitely stay there again. The room was very nice and comfortable. The only thing that we didnt like is how far away from ABQ it really is, we spent about $100 on cab fare to go to downtown ABQ, but we were staying at route 66 since the comedy show was at that hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2010

I liked this hotel. If on this route again, I would stay here again.
The rooms are great. It was clean and the beds were fairly comfortable.

We did have a wedding party on our floor the night we stayed there. Boy were they noisy.
We called the front desk, they sent up security. But by the time security arrived on our floor, the noisy parties had left. By our third or fourth call, security was able to find to the noisy parties but I think it was like 1 or 2 in the morning.
I can't blame the hotel for this. They did try to solve the problem and finally did.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2010

No help was given to me even after serveral requests to front desk, security, and management to help me get home or at least to Alq. to a car rental agency or to use their phones to call for help after my truck was stolen near the entrance of hotel parking lot. Tribal Polic refused to come & do police report because I was not native, which I am & called State Police-who said they would come pick me up and take me to Ablq. once they were able to. Vehical was reported stolen at 12:30 pm and final report was taken at 6:45 pm same day. All staff ignored me, went home for day without following through, pass the buck, they were rude and verbally abusive as if I had done something wrong when I asked to talk to Manager for 5th and final time. I have never been treated this way, and it shouldn't matter if I am native or not to help someone. Luckily I lived only 2hours away and wasn't passing through. I had to wait four hours for State Police to contact me and he said I could meet him in Albq. if I got a ride which I did & was able to wait until he had time to meet me at my friends house to sign report. Beware if you loose something or need help-Your on your own. It's 20 minute ride back to Albq. this place is offers no transportation or assistance.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo