“Friendly staff”

Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
Ranked #10 of 226 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Owned and run by the 19 Indian Pueblos of New Mexico, this important center showcases the history of the Pueblo people through ancient artifacts, dance demonstrations and art exhibits.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Small museum with a nice history of Pueblo Indians. You can walk through in about an hour. I thought it would be on an Indian Reservation which had me a little disappointed. Cost is $8.60. Free parking.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,626)
All reviews
in 356 reviews
"pottery"
in 130 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This museum gets a 5* because it is unique in the USA to my knowledge and covers its topic extremely well. My out of town guest and I loved the exhibits (which had been upgraded and renovated since I was last there) and learned a lot from John, the education curator.
The art exhibit was interesting as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Exquisite story, well-told of an amazing, creative and peaceful people and culture. View the art, the artifacts and read the story.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There was a lot of information. Mostly new pieces as far as items on display was expecting more historical items. When we were there there was an artist with some very beautiful pottery showing how it was created. He was very friendly and willing to answer questions. We missed the dancing but another person in our group said it was outstanding.