Adobe and Roses
US$77
US$71
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
US$102
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$141
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hyatt.com
All reviewsthe main housenorth valleyguest houselily padssmall kitchenettesouthwestern decorold townwe've stayednext morningdorothyabodesuiteroadrunnercasitabathrefrigerator
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Adobe and Roses is gorgeous inside and out! Our room was traditional New Mexico style: cozy, upscale, and comfortable. The grounds are just beautiful with all different flowers and native plants. There's even a lush fish pond with hummingbirds and dragonflys. I would have been happy relaxing all weekend at this beautiful property and getting more R&R...but we were in ABQ on business. The breakfasts were delicious and nutritionally balanced, better than what I would have expected at a restaurant. Dorothy was friendly and accommodating, but also respectful of our privacy. Adobe and Roses is definitely a repeat, and I will recommend this B & B to my friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Dorothy was responsive and accommodating thought our stay. Our plans changed last minute and she was very helpful rearranging our trip and helping us settle in and enjoy the serenity and beauty of the north valley. Adobe and Roses is an incredible property. We loved it. I slept better there than any place Ive visited.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kpaigethomas
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We had the pleasure of staying at the Adobe and Roses this past weekend and could not have been happier. The property is tucked away and gives a true retreat feeling. Dolores makes a great breakfast, try the green chili cheese grits, you'll be glad you did.

There is easy access to trails along the river as well as quick access to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta grounds it would be great place to stay during fiesta.

My daughter enjoyed walking the grounds and seeing the chickens, pheasants, rabbits, horses and gold fish in the little pond.

We will be back.

Thanks Dolores for a great weekend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank j0kerm0rgan
Reviewed April 11, 2016

My husband and I were so delighted to have chosen Adobe & Roses B&B for our 3-day visit to Albuquerque in February. The Southwestern styling, kiva fireplace and all the wood we needed, reasonable price, comfortable king-size bed, eclectically decorated casita, including small, efficient kitchen, provided all the amenities we needed to enjoy our stay. We could envision how beautiful in the spring the gardens and pond would be as we looked out the picture window in the living room. Our gracious host Dorothy delivered our breakfast choices to us promptly. What friendly, great service!

Room Tip: Detached rooms are the most private.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank lb182016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

I have stayed at Adobe and Roses multiple times over the past couple years, and I always look forward to returning. It is quiet and private and surrounded by lush gardens and trees, and the lodging is neat and comfortable with classic adobe architecture and furnishings. Dorothy Morse, the owner, is kind and accommodating. She obviously takes pleasure in knowing that her guests are well cared for. I visit Albuquerque frequently to bike and skate on the city's extensive multi-use trail system, particularly the award winning Paseo del Bosque trail along the Rio Grande. Albuquerque's extensive trail system, the cottonwood forest, the mythic river, and great local food, make it a vacation destination. I can bike straight from Adobe and Roses down a short cool graded dirt trail to the Paseo del Norte branch of the trail system, continue briefly west to the main feature, bike south to the Nature Center or to the zoo or botanical garden or Tingley beach, picnic under cottonwoods, sit by the Rio Grande, then return at the end of a long day of biking and exploring having never had to cross a road or to share space with a car except crossing tiny Ortega Road to get to my first trail. Albuquerque was so wise to have invested in such an extensive recreational greenway. When I stay at Adobe and Roses I can't believe my good luck. Not only do I enjoy world class recreation, but at the end of the day I also get to return to the quiet oasis of Adobe and Roses for quality rest and restoration. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to take full advantage of their precious time, and who appreciates good living and good hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo