“Messy”

China Garden
Ranked #877 of 1,861 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Food was ok just not too interesting. Garlic veggies did have good flavor. I got it to go and unfortunately it spilled all over my backseat.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Took my father to his favorite Chinese restaurant. Staff was very friendly and knew exactly what he wants, even served him some egg drop soup even though it didn't come with his order because they know he enjoys it. My father us 84 years old. Great great service.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Used this place form takeout all the time , food is good, and priced well, always open. The thing I like the most is mog koo pan , tastes great with the sauce.

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

This place is clean. When I walked in the waitress/owner was right there with a friendly smile. She chatted with me and helped me pick out my rice noodle dish. Her husband/owner made it for me. It was PERFECT!!!! Not too spicy. Not bland. I barely used soy sauce. Just great food. I highly recommend this quiet little jewel in the heights of. Montgomery and tramway. I turned into get McDonald's and soooo glad I chose Chinese food instead. Same price too. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 19, 2016

The place is small and has a great deal of call in orders that get pick up. So if you are going in t eat plan on a wait. The call in orders appear to be large and are prepared first, which is fine, so you will wait at a table for a good 20 to 30 minutes before your order arrives. But the food is great and it is reasonably priced. And since it is a small location there is a great deal of walk in and out for the call in orders. Worth a try!!