My wife and I live in Albuquerque and had heard good things about Los Poblanos. We were planning a quick romantic "staycation" and thought this sounded perfect. We were not disappointed - the inn was everything we had heard. We stayed in the Greely 1 suite and it was very nice. There is a living area with a beautiful kiva style fireplace that worked beautifully, a nice kitchenette, a cozy bedroom with a huge king size bed, nicely appointed bathroom and a nice private patio. The inn is located in the valley near the Rio Grande and has a very rural feel to it even though it is surrounded by the city. We enjoyed walking around and exploring the grounds - although it was a little early in the Spring so there were not a lot of blooms and most of the trees and shrubs were just beginning to leaf out. I am sure it is spectacular a little bit later in the season. We really enjoyed visiting the barn and the pens where the goats, chickens, pigs, etc were. The place is like combining your aunt and uncles farm with a really luxurious inn - very comfortable and relaxing (and you don't have to milk the goats). The breakfast was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Los Poblanos to out of town visitors - it is in a lovely location and it is pretty easy to get to other areas of town or to the interstate to go to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque