“Eat here!!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Highland Business
Neighbourhood: Highland Business
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Giant bowls of hot noodle soup with your meat of choice. Fresh spring rolls that taste of mint with a rich peanut sauce you want to lick out of the cup... (I try to contain myself!) My husband and I eat here at least once a week. We get a huge, healthy lunch that is a great value. Everyone that works there is really nice and it is a family friendly restaurant. My 5 year old loves it too. Ms. Kim was very accommodating and made my daughter noodle and chicken soup without the garnish- my daughter couldn't get enough and keeps asking to return.

If you enjoy Pho, go here. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

We have traveled to Vietnam and I can honestly say this is some of the best Vietnamese we have had since our travels. The service was fast and friendly. We definitely will return when we visit Albuquerque again.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

I came here after a days work (this is the one that is closer to Eubank i.e. after the relocation). I wasn't that impressed by the exterior of the restaurant. With Albuquerque and New Mexico in general the appearance can be misleading - there are many amazing places that don't look great from the outside.

This place really blew me away. I had not had Vietnamese food before. I chose Beef Pho over Banh Mi because I wasn't really fancying bread. The dish cost something over $11 but ended up being incredible value for money. The beef flank and Vietnamese ham were both tender and very easy to eat whilst there wasn't an overload of noodles. There was enough soup to serve two but as I was hungry I just had it all. My friends ended up getting fried rice dishes there that they were very impressed with. Well worth the visit!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

The motel where Pho Linh used to be collocated was burned down. It's actually a good thing because they have moved to a much better location, next to the Townhouse steakhouse. We went there today to check it out. My wife and I both had Pho and Goi as appetizer. I'm glad they are BACK: authentic Pho with the tastiest broth and most flavorful slices of brisket in town. I would say it's better than many places in SoCal where there are tons of Vietnamese restaurants.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I have a go to place for Pho but when my husband suggested trying a new joint I hesitantly agreed. I am so happy I did. This place is a hole in the wall gem. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it's worth a visit. It is family owned and operated. The staff was super nice and accommodating for our 2 year old son. The food was amazing. I will be retuning soon for sure!