“Great food and service every time”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #2 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was skeptical at first because I am not a vegetarian. I was blown away with the variety and flavors available. The curries are always yummy and I always leave full and satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Thai Vegan surpassed our expectations! Great service and amazing food. The Red Curry and Spicy Noodle lunch specials were perfect portions and awesome flavor. The ginger hot tea was perfect accompaniment. We capped our meal with sticky rice with mango, banana chocolate chip rolls, and green tea ice cream. Next time I roll through Albuquerque I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We arrived after a long day of traveling to NM and went directly to Thai Vegan; because my son requested it, I'm not a vegan I like meat. The food was very good. The flavors were spot on. My only complaint would be that they were out of a lot of items, including Diet Coke. The staff was very attentive and helpful.

1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

There’s so much to choose from, and everything is super tasty. You pick your soy.. personally I stick to tofu because I’m not a fan of mock meat but I’ve heard it’s very good. I love the flavors

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very delicious and authentic Thai food...and yes, I've been to Thailand. :) . The service is always excellent at this location. Try the papaya salad or the banana spring rolls for an exotic treat.

Date of visit: July 2018