“Great Thai Spot”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We came in for a visit to Albuquerque and used trip advisor to find this little hidden spot. Food was fabulous. We had the fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce and Pad Se Eww with the spicy selection of 1-5 we chose a 7 and it was good and spicy. Highly recommend this place if you are in town.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good, very flavorful. Wife is Vegan, I am not. I was very satisfied. We visited on a Friday about 8 pm. Not very busy and the staff was attentive. Food came out fast.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Thai vegan is one of the best vegan restaurants in Albuquerque. The food is fresh, interesting, and if you select one of their meat substitutes there is really no difference from the real thing. Yummy.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Trappette
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was skeptical at first because I am not a vegetarian. I was blown away with the variety and flavors available. The curries are always yummy and I always leave full and satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Thai Vegan surpassed our expectations! Great service and amazing food. The Red Curry and Spicy Noodle lunch specials were perfect portions and awesome flavor. The ginger hot tea was perfect accompaniment. We capped our meal with sticky rice with mango, banana chocolate chip rolls, and green tea ice cream. Next time I roll through Albuquerque I’ll definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018