“Should have been 5 stars!”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #3 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to give this 5 stars just because it was all vegan and gluten free. The waitress seemed really overwhelmed and I ordered miso soup that never came. My dinner came first so I didn’t get the soup. The dish was super salty. Almost to the point of being non-edible. If I was in town more often I would try again to see if it was an off night.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We came in for a visit to Albuquerque and used trip advisor to find this little hidden spot. Food was fabulous. We had the fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce and Pad Se Eww with the spicy selection of 1-5 we chose a 7 and it was good and spicy. Highly recommend this place if you are in town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good, very flavorful. Wife is Vegan, I am not. I was very satisfied. We visited on a Friday about 8 pm. Not very busy and the staff was attentive. Food came out fast.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Thai vegan is one of the best vegan restaurants in Albuquerque. The food is fresh, interesting, and if you select one of their meat substitutes there is really no difference from the real thing. Yummy.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Trappette
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was skeptical at first because I am not a vegetarian. I was blown away with the variety and flavors available. The curries are always yummy and I always leave full and satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018