All reviews twin peaks pf changs bbq night a week long stay front desk two bedroom suite didn't hear any noise short drive easy access lower floor yogurt each morning parking lot an extended stay hotel is located we've stayed would definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We were pleased to stay here midway between Arizona and Colorado. We were able to cook dinner in our room since it was equipped with a stove and dishwasher! Breakfast was very tasty, and everything was very clean.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brenda L, General Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear ArizonaMouse,

Thank you for making us your midpoint stay on your trek between Arizona and Colorado. It was a pleasure having you here at the Residence Inn Albuquerque North. I am pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of the kitchen in your room. We pride ourselves on providing a home away from home. Further, I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, and noticed the pride we also take in cleanliness.

We are definitely looking forward to see you again on your next trip through Albuquerque!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

First, the good points. The staff is friendly. And a couple of restaurants, including a PF.Chang's, is right across the parking lot.

Now for the not so good. I rarely write a bad review since we carefully review hotels and restaurants before booking them. In our room, the imatation wood floor in the kitchen area was very sticky. And a portion of the rug in the living area was damp and with a strong disinfectant smell from where it recently had been cleaned. If you need a luggage cart, be aware that there only seemed to be two for the entire building. The hot tub still was closed. The fan in our bathroom made a terrible racket.
I think that I would choose another hotel if coming back to Albuquerque.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gene K
Brenda L, General Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Gene K,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with Residence Inn North. I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with my staff as well as location.

I'm sorry to hear that you did have a few bad experiences during your stay. After further research I was notified that the room carpet had just been shampooed earlier that day which caused the kitchen floor and carpets to be damp. This is a situation as well as the bathroom fan that has been brought to my maintenance departments attention to keep this from occurring in the future. Unfortunately our hot tub is closed indefinitely due to a maintenance issue.

We would like the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future. Please feel free to contact me direct.

Brenda

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks due to a house fire. On the last day someone went into our room and took an envelope with cash/gift cards/checks. (Staff knew our situation and took advantage of it) Security cameras are just for show and the machine they use to track who goes in and out of the rooms is off by 1-2 hours. So pretty much anyone can go into your room and nothing will be done. Hotel will not take any responsibility whatsoever. They will go through your trash and take personal items, wash them and keep for themselves to. Lots of car breaks in as well. Just think twice before staying at this property

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy T
Brenda L, General Manager at Residence Inn Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Lucy T,

We regret any inconveniences you may have experience during your visit and offer our sincere apologies. Please be assured that the safety of our guests and their belongings is very important to us and these matters are not taken lightly. We can certainly understand your disappointment with the result of your claim; however, our claims department and insurance adjusters has the final responsibility to investigate and determine the outcome of events of this nature and we support their decision. As a good will gesture you have accepted 15,000 Marriott Reward points for your stay in Phoenix.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Regards,
Brenda L

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Its ok. The carpets are a little stained. The furniture a little worn.Also not alot of green space like alot of residence inns. The hot tub was disgusting. its one thing to be out of service but its another to have green sludge and trash in it! The staff is very friendly though.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I booked a room with a queen bed and sofa bed for a weekend trip with 3 adults before a week long stay for work. I spoke with someone from the front desk prior to making the reservations and then again when checking in to confirm that there would be an adequate second bed. We got to the room on the first floor and it was dirty, with dog food from a previous resident on the floor, trash scattered through out the area that we were so fortunate to see out of the window. Although the room wasn’t ideal, we didn’t want to make a fuss. When we pulled out the sofa bed the mattress was about half an inch thick in the center, lumpy, aged and covered in stains with springs popping through. The bedding provided included a single sheet, and a single top sheet. No blankets or pillows. We called the front desk and the woman was so very friendly and immediately brought us a quilt, additional blankets and pillows. When she saw the state of the mattress she quickly went to get a mattress topper from storage. That made the sleeping arrangements useable. However the next day we couldn’t close the bed and had no room to move about or pack up. All night, the freezer made horrendous noises and the air conditioning unit from the floors above us were loudly cranking away.. I can sleep in most situations but this was ridiculous. The next day, the cleaning service didn’t replace the toilet paper, nor did they provide additional rolls. For the price paid, this became kind of funny.

When I checked in to my new room for my week long stay, I requested to be on the second or third floor since I would need to get decent sleep and would be there alone and feel safer off the ground level. The new room was clean, and quiet but they certainly made me feel as though I was an inconvienence even though my reservations were entirely separate and the room change was requested Early on in my first stay. While it was certainly more quiet and significantly cleaner, the temperature in the room was a steady 76 degrees while the air was on and set to 72 degrees, 70, 68, and finally 66 with Windows closed. The toilet handle was broken making it difficult and gross when flushing.

Most of the employees here were very friendly but when issues were brought up, they became overly suspicious or something. The pool was closed for maintenance, no alcohol during the mix social dinners or available to purchase, keys stop reading for me and my co workers frequently. I have stayed at many Residence Inn’s in different states and they are all so nice! I was so excited to have my family stay at this hotel for the last couple of nights of our weekend trip! but the cost was high and the amenities were minimal and it was terribly outdated with stains on all furniture. It is a good location but not worth the price.

Room tip: Third floor, west side are quieter
Date of stay: May 2018