“Yoga retreat in the Jemez mountains and yoga classes”

Yoga Simple and Sacred
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Simple and Sacred offers yoga retreats in interesting locales throughout New Mexico, including magical White Sands, beautiful Jemez Springs, and fabulous Ojo Caliente.YSS also offers ongoing Yoga classes in Albuquerque, New Mexico, private yoga sessions, full moon yoga for women, weekend workshops and national and international yoga retreats. Event locations are listed on the website.And if you visit Albuquerque during the Winter or Summer Solstice, be sure to attend our special yoga sessions set up for those solar events.
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Gloria has great timing and purpose in her yoga classes and yoga retreats. I am always in a better place both physically and mentally when I walk away. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I found Gloria when I first moved to New Mexico ten years ago. I did her White Sands retreat in 2007, 2008 and again in 2015. I also travelled with her to Utah four years ago and just recently returned from Jemez. I can honestly say each trip was fantastic. Gloria picks the best places to stay, the food is always so good and the yoga is great. Gloria is a good teacher of yoga, and I trust her enough to travel to the far ends of the earth.. All details are thought out and thoughtful. I hope to do many more trips with her in the future and the only thing that holds me back is a lack of funds.. Don't hesitate to book any type of trip with her, whether it is a weekend or a long trip abroad. You will not be disappointed, and you will be well taken care of.. I love Yoga Simple and Sacred.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We had an amazing time at the full moon yoga in White Sands National Monument. Gloria is kind and knowledgable and makes yoga accessible to all. I will definitely go again if the opportunity arises.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Just spent the weekend with great friends for full moon yoga at white sands national monument led by Gloria founder of yoga simple & sacred. Wonderful moonrise yoga, followed by yummy potluck with the group, camping overnight & then sunrise yoga. The yoga is wonderfully accessible for all and in such an absolutely amazing setting! Would recommend this retreat for everyone!

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

I just returned from another wonderful and amazing yoga retreat with Gloria Drayer. I have been joining Gloria for years on this retreat and each time I go, I can't wait for the next one! She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, gentle and accepting. She is a wonderful yoga teacher AND the setting is fabulous. Canon del Rio is a beautiful place to stay and the food is delicious! There is a perfect amount of yoga and free time to do what your heart desires. Massages, hiking, sitting in hot springs, relaxing at the B& B, sitting next to the river, snow showing, shopping, biking, fishing....Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Kelly R