Review Highlights
Weekend Yoga Retreat at Canon del Rio, Jemez Springs, NM, Fall 2017

Ahhh, another peaceful, focused, loving, luxuriating, and stimulating yoga retreat weekend with... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2017
Lyn C
Cloudcroft, NM, United States
White Sands Yoga - Hot Air Balloons too!

My boyfriend and I went on the overnight trip to White Sands and loved it! The moonrise and sunrise... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2017

from US$159.00
from US$80.00
from US$275.00
More Info
All reviews yoga retreat jemez springs canon del rio hot springs gloria spiritual canyon nm mountains
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I found Gloria when I first moved to New Mexico ten years ago. I did her White Sands retreat in 2007, 2008 and again in 2015. I also travelled with her to Utah four years ago and just recently returned from Jemez. I can honestly say each trip was fantastic. Gloria picks the best places to stay, the food is always so good and the yoga is great. Gloria is a good teacher of yoga, and I trust her enough to travel to the far ends of the earth.. All details are thought out and thoughtful. I hope to do many more trips with her in the future and the only thing that holds me back is a lack of funds.. Don't hesitate to book any type of trip with her, whether it is a weekend or a long trip abroad. You will not be disappointed, and you will be well taken care of.. I love Yoga Simple and Sacred.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

We had an amazing time at the full moon yoga in White Sands National Monument. Gloria is kind and knowledgable and makes yoga accessible to all. I will definitely go again if the opportunity arises.

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Just spent the weekend with great friends for full moon yoga at white sands national monument led by Gloria founder of yoga simple & sacred. Wonderful moonrise yoga, followed by yummy potluck with the group, camping overnight & then sunrise yoga. The yoga is wonderfully accessible for all and in such an absolutely amazing setting! Would recommend this retreat for everyone!

Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

I just returned from another wonderful and amazing yoga retreat with Gloria Drayer. I have been joining Gloria for years on this retreat and each time I go, I can't wait for the next one! She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, gentle and accepting. She is a wonderful yoga teacher AND the setting is fabulous. Canon del Rio is a beautiful place to stay and the food is delicious! There is a perfect amount of yoga and free time to do what your heart desires. Massages, hiking, sitting in hot springs, relaxing at the B& B, sitting next to the river, snow showing, shopping, biking, fishing....Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed April 26, 2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Just finished a wonderful weekend retreat with Gloria at a beautiful B & B. I have not done yoga in quite awhile due to various injuries. Gloria presents poses and conducts her yoga classes in such a way that anyone of any level can feel comfortable and challenged all at the same time. I appreciate her gentleness and compassion. The weekend was the perfect balance of planned activities along with free time.

1  Thank bspinar