“Horrible Service”

Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #11 of 29 Bakeries in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2015

I'm too upset about the horrible service to give you details, but save yourself total frustration and go anyplace else but here.

Reviewed December 19, 2014 via mobile

The food is really good. The soups, salads and sandwiches are always really good. The food was delivered without forks, knifes or spoons! Missing butter for the bread. We asked for spoons and they were out so we were given carry out spoons. What's missing is a restaurant manager who could make this place better. It's always mediocre service.

4  Thank Gmanusm
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Comfortable, friendly service. Good coffee and nosh. This spacious restaurant is poorly laid out. The areas near windows/light are not private and very loud. I wanted natural light, but the boisterous surrounding customers made it unpleasant. If a few hidden booths were available near the windows, I would give more stars. We are cautious to recommend this restaurant. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

2  Thank Bike-Chaplain
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I frequent this location often because it has large windows and morning sunshine. The wi-fi is fast. It's counter service and they bring the food to you in 5-10 minutes.The food is ok - it's not gourmet - just average comfort food fare. I like that the salads are not swimming in dressing. When the restaurant is busy it's hard to find a table that has been washed. I usually get a napkin from the front, a little hot water from the water that's for hot tea and I quickly wash my table (shhh, don't tell). Lunch and dinner comes with a cookie -- bonus!

2  Thank Anna-cedars
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a convenient stop for those traveling on I-25 near Paseo del Norte. While labeled a Panera, it is a conversion from a Paradise Bakery and not yet hooked up to the Panera rewards system. They do offer all of the baked goods, unlike some other transitioning Panera's. All the food was very well prepared and there is a very nice outdoor eating area. For those not Panera fans, there are plenty of other eating options nearby. We have been to this Panera on at least 4 occasions in the past 3 months when driving through the area and they consistently produce a great product.

1  Thank Gregg M