“Great Salads, Sandwiches, Soups”
Review of Vinaigrette

Vinaigrette
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinaigrette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Blvd SW
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I had the Cuban sandwich and a Caesar Salad, and they were both excellent. My wife's gumbo soup was also very good. She also liked the mac and cheese, though I didn't try it because I've never been a big fan of mac and cheese. If you ask your waiter for bread, he or she will bring some really good bread with olive oil for no charge. The menu is not extensive, but what is on it will likely be very good.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

Great for a fast, noisy atmosphere for a delicious salad. At peak times the atmosphere is noisy and crowded, but the food is worth the atmosphere and noise.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

We stayed in Albuquerque for 3 nights. We checked out Yelp and trip advisor for a good place for dinner. For the 3 nights we ate at Vinaigrette. It was that good. Over the 3 evenings we had the French onion soup, the carrot soup, the vegetable soup, the beef stew, the Greek salad with shrimp, the pea salad, the beet salad with chicken, the Cobb salad, the turkey sandwich, the lemon cheesecake and the flourless chocolate cake. All were excellent. Food was fresh and tasted so good. Wish we stayed longer so we could go back again for another dinner.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

We were a party of nine without a reservation, and they were able to accommadate us during the dinner rush. Great food, excellent service!

Reviewed December 22, 2016

We visited Vinaigrette on a Sunday evening after enjoying a play at the Albuquerque Little Theatre which is less than a 5 minute walk away. We had a group of about 20 and there was no problem seating all of us in one area.
Our server was energetic and was able to guide us through the menu items.
I chose the Cobb salad and my wife chose a burger-salad combo. Considering the large group, our meals were served promptly.
However, I was surprised at my Cobb salad; instead of the usual bacon, chicken breast, egg and cheese layered or segregated on the top of the greens, the salad looked like it had been tossed with all components. An unusual interpretation for sure and not what I expected for a Cobb salad. The vinaigrette was very tasty and our meals were very good overall.