“Hit the spot!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 5, 2015

Excellent Pho soup. Served super fast and hot in the traditional manner. Didn't try anything else on this visit, as Pho was all we were looking for. We got in just before lunchtime and within 20 minutes, the place was completely packed - this is always a good sign! Service was wonderful as well!

1  Thank Eric K

Reviewed August 26, 2015

Just what you expect for a Vietnamese restaurant. The food tasted good and the servings are huge especially their pho. Hubby ordered the smallest bowl for their pho and it's enough for him. We just can't believe people will order the large size just for him/herself but our server said that people do. If hubby and I ordered the large bowl, we could have shared it and still some left-over.

Restaurant is spacious and nice considering that the location is not the greatest. We weren't comfortable in the area but we just want to try out. The owner/manager is so hands-on that I think, makes people return and eat here again.

They have a repeat clientele so they must be doing something good and right.

Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

I liked their 5" spring rolls better than their mini 3" fried egg rolls, though the rice wrapper was a little chewy ... Very fresh sprigs of mint and soy bean sprouts and good peanut sauce. Dining room was spacious with many tables on a tile floor ... Excellent variety of Vietnamese menu choices ...
Service was quick and congenial. My only complaint is that I do question the freshness of their shredded carrots, shredded daikon radishes, cilantro, and boiled rice noodles on the day that I ate there though. Located next door to a highly rated Trip Advisory Vietnamese sandwich store that was had closed by 7pm ...

Reviewed March 25, 2015

Stopped into Cafe Trang for lunch with friends. Attentive staff, great flavors, extensive menu. I had chicken soup with rice noodles. Tasty and large portions. I will return to try more of the menu.

1  Thank stracci2000
Reviewed February 24, 2015

I had shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce and beef lemon grass soup that came with pig knuckle. For beverage had hot green tea and water. The soup had indications on the menu that it would be spicy but not so much. Customer service could have used attention as I did not get a napkin and chopsticks would have helped with the noodles in the soup.

2  Thank William P