“No Soup Spoons?”

Panera Bread
Ranked #1,014 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

My hubby takes his parents here on the weekly or bi-weekly. ( Their Pick)
And the last time They went there weren't any soup spoons. And when They asked, the staff replied that they were dirty and have my 80 year old mother in law an iced tea spoon for her soup.
So if you're in the mood to go to this joint bring along a large spoon and an open mind.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Today was our first time here. Kind of underwhelming. The food is OK, but is way overpriced. We like Jason's Deli way better. :0/

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Bought a Greek with chicken salad this morning to take home for dinner. Opened it for dinner, NO CHICKEN! This has happened to me in the restaurant when I could do something about it. Watch these incompetent kitchen workers.☹️

Reviewed June 27, 2017

One thing you can count on it Panera's consistent food, healthy food opts and nutrition listed on each item. You really know what you're eatting and Nathan & Melissa - all employees actually care about their customers here!

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Way too overpriced for what you get. I mean, I could make a sandwich at home and save all that money.