La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
MCM Elegante Hotel(Albuquerque)
Motel 1(Albuquerque)
Motel 76(Albuquerque)
View Hotel
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The award tells it all!!!!!! Comfortable and pleasant with service to please its customers. I will choose this Inn above others in Albuquerque NM because you can trust it to be clean, friendly, and the amenities are desirable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank linchavez
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed here to attend a conference in the area. All areas of the hotel were nice and clean from the swimming pool to the fitness room. The rooms were nice and very spacious they were especially clean. The noise from the hallway was barely noticeable.The only two draw backs was the fridge did not work and took a day and half to get it maintenanced and it seemed pets were allowed in any room. I'm not a pet hater, I love them, have two dogs of my own. But I know some hotels have certain sections for travelers with pets. And I know some people are unable to tolerate pet dander like my son who is allergic and has asthma. In a hotel at Colorado Springs we had to be moved to another room in the middle of night due to my son and I having an allergic reaction and him having an asthma attack from staying in a room that was suppose to be a pet friendly room. Other than this I have enjoyed my stay here and will keep this place in mind when I come back to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We last stayed here 2 years ago and booked again on this trip because we had a good experience last time. Quality equally high this week. VERY comfortable beds, scrupulously clean rooms. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious. Nice public areas. Nice variety for breakfast. Staff consistently helpful and friendly. Lots of dogs--very pet friendly--but no evidence of animal presence in room (my children are allergic). Also NO harsh chemical cleaner smells in rooms. Our favorite place in Albuquerque.

Room Tip: our first 2 nights we were on the first floor near the ice machine. There were lots of high school kids staying in hotel and so there was more noise from above than I would expect. People accessing ice was noisy--would recommend a room away from ice machines.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed here recently and were surprised how many dogs we saw in the lobby and outside the hotel, so we asked. One of the workers said they had 37 dogs staying that weekend. That was clear as there were dogs in the lobby, outside, in the halls during the entire time we were there. There is also no muzzle policy, so it was quite common to walk through the lobby or out the front door and encounter large dogs (on leashes) with no muzzle. We could also hear dogs barking when we were in our room and had to run the fan all night to drown out the noise. If you like dogs or want a pet hotel, then this is the place for you. Otherwise, avoid this property.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank JohnW_8
Reviewed 1 January 2012

When we travel through Albuquerque with our dog, we stay at this La Quinta. The hotel is just great. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good. The location is good.

For people with dogs, it's great. They have a courtyard that is completely secure (adobe covered block wall) so dogs can run free. They also have an indoor pool. I also appreciate the fact that they lock the front doors in the late evening. From what I understand, the night security and clerks are former cops.

Julie, the front desk manager, is one of the friendliest hotel employees I've ever encountered. I definitely recommend this La Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple