“Always enjoyable, but sometimes not quite accurate”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #35 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We go to this Starbucks often and always enjoy it, but several times lately we've had to have them remake our drinks because they weren't accurate. It's a good atmosphere for sitting and reading or visiting, and we love the atmosphere, but some of the other Starbucks locations are a little better on the drinks.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The Starbucks needed a good cleaning. Have found this in all their locations except at mall in Denver Colorado where it was very clea. ABQ staff friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Always friendly and they make my day with a great cup of coffee. What else can I say, Starbucks is pretty consistent. Clean place.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

We stopped for coffee and other items. Service was great, coffee was great. We visited Starbucks in Rio Rancho, NM

Reviewed January 14, 2015

This Starbucks does not have a drive through, which is why I didn't go back more than once. It's a little smallish on the inside with only a few chairs, but the service is excellent! My White Mocha was perfect and they heated my danish and gave me a bag for the extra goodies I got.