“Great place to grab a 🍔 burger ”
Review of Owl Cafe

Owl Cafe
Ranked #44 of 1,920 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

What a great place to grab a burger and fries. We sat at the counter and had excellent service. We split the melt and they brought it out on two plates. The fries could have been hotter which was a surprise because they were so busy. The burger was good and the 4.75 nachos for one was a deal! Special treat a milk shake which they split four ways which was perfect! We even got a T-shirt. Highly recommend and thank our friends for the recommendation.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This unique restaurant is a great experience. The owl theme throughout is something to behold. They are very busy because the food and service is so good. The staff is very friendly and skilled at seating and serving. And the food is excellent. They have a great menu and I believe it would be hard for anyone to be unable to find a dish they wouldn't love.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Whent to the Owl emember old times on Route 66. There was a time wehen the physical look of the uilding indicaterd what was rhere. No the cafe doesn't serve owls. But it has delicious diner foods. The green chili chicken owlenchilada was wonderful. I also had a chocolate double malted! Just like mammsd!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

We ate there 3 out of 4 nights - the food and service were excellent! We normally don't repeat restaurants on trips because we like to try everything in town - so this was a first for us.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Everything looked good. Everything tasted bland. My burger was just that meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles & onions. Dry, no mustard, mayo, just pretty plain. My fries were limp and tasteless. My husband's meatloaf was just so-so at best. Gravy & mashed potatoes were good. The veggies were very over cooked. I really hate to write an average review like this. So, I will give this place the benefit of the doubt it was during balloon fest, perhaps they were overly rushed. But, I couldn't recommend this place w/ a good conscience. PS. I read this review to my husband before submitting. He wanted me to say the pinto beans & green chili appetizer were the best thing.