All reviews two room suite front desk stayed here for one night coffee maker bed was very comfortable new mexico very nice hotel would stay here again ihg lexi shuttle housekeeping proximity furniture internet
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Just spent the night there. Free parking. Near the airport with a shuttle to the airport and to the rental car facility. Really nicely decorated property. On-site restaurant serves breakfast at a cost--not free. Evening cocktails available at a cost as well. Has small business center and snack/sundries store. Rooms are nice. Room door is heavy and is hard to prop open. Great city views from one side of the property. Room has microwave oven, mini-fridge, coffee maker, safe in the closet. Bathroom was laid out a little funny but it worked. Very friendly staff. Lots of smiles from Haley.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RetiredMilitary
Mallory S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share you five out of five review! It is always a pleasure to see that our guests are finding everything to their satisfaction. As for Haley, she is a star employee and always has such an infectious smile! I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Happy traveling,
Mallory

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my recent business trip to New Mexico. The hotel is located close to ABQ which was great for me. The front desk staff was great. They were friendly and welcoming. The room I was given was a suite and it was very spacious with separate living area and bedroom. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room could use some new paint here and there. The WiFi worked great.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mallory S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear "DDay1959",

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn and Suites Albuquerque Airport and humbly thank you for your kind and honest feedback. It is always a pleasure to see the room and staff met and exceeded expectations. I hope you continue to keep us in mind any time your travel needs brings you to the area.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

The hotel is average, but it is a good location when traveling to VA hospital for care. We have stayed here quite a few times and have never had any issues. The staff is friendly and helpful every time we visit. Parking can sometimes be a bummer.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mallory S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear "Romac125"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding out hotel with your fellow travelers. I am very pleased to hear that the location and staff were to your satisfaction. I do hope you continue to keep us in mind any time your travel needs brings you to the Albuquerque area.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We got a king suite for a really great deal, for starters. The room was cozy and clean and current. The lobby and halls were beautiful and new. All staff we interacted with were happy and helpful. When we checked out the manager, I believe, was hanging around and was personal and friendly, a nice ending to a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Mallory S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Dear LaurieBarnts,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn and Suites Albuquerque Airport. It is always a pleasure to see that our guests are enjoying their stay with us. I do hope you continue to keep us in mind any time your travel needs brings you to the area. We will look forward to welcoming you back any time!

Happy New Year,

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Was in town for a wedding and was able to make this our home during the stay. Not a bad stay although I feel the hotel to be a bit outdated. Due to my status with IHG they gave me a very nice upgrade. Very spacious, two room suite. The bathroom had multiple issues that I shared with the front desk. Overall cleanliness of the room certainly needs attention. Staff was extremely friendly and very professional. The rooms is what needs the attention.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Bruce G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay here at our hotel. I will address the cleanliness of the rooms with the housekeeping staff. I hope will give us another opportunity to a great night's stay with us.