All reviews west side hilton honors easy access room was clean road trip breakfast staff nice hotel complimentary breakfast king suite the breakfast area other hotels great place to stay old town indoor pool would stay again front desk staff business center
Reviewed November 12, 2018

Room could of been cleaner. Overall was ok, just an issue with side table being dirty. oh well say lave. a head and a bed. all was ok overall. All is good in the hood. Stay again if needed. Bacon was crispy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AlexP7934, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites – Coors Road in Albuquerque during your travels! As the Assistant General Manager of the hotel, I try to get out and meet our guests. Unfortunately, I am not able to meet everyone. I do appreciate you choosing our hotel, and I wanted to send you a note and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton.

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel, and apologize that you received a poor level of service with us; this is not the Hampton norm, as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff to avoid recurrence. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Also poor internet connection. Train noise was pretty loud but not very frequent. Staff sounded pretty responsive to odor complaint and internet complaint, but never was resolved. I stayed two weeks. ...................................................................................................

1  Thank 142johncf
AlexP7934, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I’m a current diamond member and stay at a lot of Hilton property’s and this property is on the top of my list. Room was clean. Hotel was great staff was friendly. Kitchen was clean and staff was great. Thank you Jackie,Virginia and Roas!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2018

This facility is among the nicest that I have stayed in at any Hampton Inn and Suites. The King Suite was clean and well equipped. Even the stairway and hand rails were spotless. The staff was friendly and helpful. I look forward to staying there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Julia R, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such a great review! Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness and our staff! Its greatly appreciated! I hope in the future you use us for your travel needs!

Have a great Day!

Reviewed October 21, 2018

This was an awesome stay as usual. No complaints what so ever. I was there on business, but my wife was with me. The weather was cold, so she stayed in the room waiting on me. The service that was extended towards her made her feel extremely welcome. She was very comfortable during the entire stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay! I hope in the future being business or pleasure you select us for your travel needs!

Have a great week!