Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
US$75
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
US$67
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$55
US$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Hyatt.com
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Hyatt Regency Albuquerque(Albuquerque)
US$134
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtalbuquerque airportliving roomfull kitchenrental carrooms are spaciousbusiness centernice propertyshuttle serviceup to datefront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelnext morningcomplimentary breakfastfitness centerking bedconvenient location
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with amazing service, employees, lovely room, linens, convenient and ample breakfast choices. I would recommend to all who need a stay convenient to airport, car rental, restaurants and downtown activities, It was my b-day and staff had received a call from my daughter, I was greeted in my room with flowers, balloons and a cake they had chosen and arranged for her. Much to my enjoyment. Thank you.

Room Tip: The king suite on second floor was very large, sunny and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

We are so happy that you had a Great stay, it was our pleasure! Please come back to see us again!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites for a business trip. Yes, it is convenient to the airport. But the overall quality of the room was horrible. The bed was too soft; the HVAC was extremely loud. I had a hard time going to sleep at night because of the noise of the HVAC. But turning off the HVAC was no good because the temperature in the room rose up pretty quickly. I could hear every sound around me including people living in the room above me and people walking down the hallway. Breakfast - don't even bother. The coffee was okay but everything else was extremely processed including the eggs, which tasted rubbery. I hate to be so negative but want to provide honest feedback. :(

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

We are very sorry you had a bad experience here with us. We encourage you to call and speak with our GM so we can try to make it right with you directly.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Stopped here the night before I had to catch a plane. The service was great. Even though I got in late, having the option to use the stove/microwave etc. and having dinnerware saved me from having to go hit up a fast food joint or all night diner. Overall was a great, albeit short, stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We're so happy you had a good stay, please come back to see us again!

Reviewed April 23, 2017

I was very pleased overall with the attention provided to me during my stay. Very clean room and excellent amenities. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and convenient to airport. I will definitely use Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

This is Great to hear! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2017

This hotel has the best beds. The AC worked great for those hot days and nights. The room was a good size and they offer free dinner during the week. There was a basketball court and patio with grills that were perfect for relaxing outside.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Fantastic! We are very happy you had a great experience, please come back to see us!