All reviews basketball court albuquerque airport small kitchen living room full kitchen rental car rooms are spacious nice property front desk staff i highly recommend this hotel next morning fitness center definitely stay here again king bed convenient location nice room hot breakfast
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I snore. Got a two bedroom suite towards the end of vacation so my wife and daughter could get some rest. Not only did it have two bedrooms but two full bathrooms, a full kitchen and living area. Talk about space. The front room also had a sleeper sofa that would have slept two more if needed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

My husband snores too, I'm glad everybody got a Great nights rest!! Please come back to see us!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I checked in and picked my room using my phone it was simple and convenient.
The room was very quite. The breakfast was good and it had a good variety of food to choose from. The check out was convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you had a good experience! Thank you again!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Check in was quick and the staff was very friendly. The suite had tons of room to relax in before a long flight the next day. Overall great place. I will be staying there again if I in the area. Definitely a 5 star rating

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you had an Excellent stay here with us!

Reviewed May 21, 2017

We are a school track team, staying in Albuquerque for the state track meet. The group sales associate, Kari, was very helpful. She answered phone calls and emails very quickly. She checked on us the day of check in to make sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Hi, this is Kari! I'm so glad y'all had a Great stay here with us, we loved having you here, and I look forward to seeing you again next time!!

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Very happy with this choice. The hotel is right by the airport, however it is very quiet. Wonderful full breakfast. Great price. Clean and Quiet. We had two rooms and the ease of reserving was great! Shuttle service was very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

We are so happy you had a good experience! Please come back again soon.