“LIKE HAVE A SMALL APARTMENT”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #42 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I love Homewood Suites. I always get a two bedroom suite. The prices are great and it offers a living room between the bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and the other a queen. There ample room to enjoy not being cramped. It also has a kitchen with everything you need for a long stay. I like the idea of being able to make my own lunches, and breakfast. There are times when I don't want another meal at a restaurant and cook one of my own. Another great thing about this Homewood Suites is that we were able to turn in our rental car the day before our flight and Homewood had a shuttle that picked us up. We used the shuttle to take us to the airport the very next morning. The have a nice breakfast (free). All the amenities of home. I like a very clean room and area where I eat and sleep. Our suites was spick and span clean. The front desk staff is very helpful and polite. Always make sure you as them 15 to 20 minutes a head of time that you need the shuttle.

Room Tip: If you have an early flight make sure you let the front desk staff know you need the shuttle 20 minu...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

We are so happy that our team took great care of you and we hope to see you again soon!

Thank you!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I snore. Got a two bedroom suite towards the end of vacation so my wife and daughter could get some rest. Not only did it have two bedrooms but two full bathrooms, a full kitchen and living area. Talk about space. The front room also had a sleeper sofa that would have slept two more if needed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

My husband snores too, I'm glad everybody got a Great nights rest!! Please come back to see us!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I checked in and picked my room using my phone it was simple and convenient.
The room was very quite. The breakfast was good and it had a good variety of food to choose from. The check out was convenient.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you had a good experience! Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Check in was quick and the staff was very friendly. The suite had tons of room to relax in before a long flight the next day. Overall great place. I will be staying there again if I in the area. Definitely a 5 star rating

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you had an Excellent stay here with us!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We are a school track team, staying in Albuquerque for the state track meet. The group sales associate, Kari, was very helpful. She answered phone calls and emails very quickly. She checked on us the day of check in to make sure we had everything we needed. We will definitely stay here in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hi, this is Kari! I'm so glad y'all had a Great stay here with us, we loved having you here, and I look forward to seeing you again next time!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Very happy with this choice. The hotel is right by the airport, however it is very quiet. Wonderful full breakfast. Great price. Clean and Quiet. We had two rooms and the ease of reserving was great! Shuttle service was very accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

We are so happy you had a good experience! Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I've stayed at many Homewood Suites and as usual, the Hilton Brand continues to deliver consistent quality I've come to expect. The rooms were clean, neat and accommodating. The location is great for getting in and out of the airport vicinity to Kirtland AFB. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Great to hear you had a nice stay, please come back to see us!