All reviewsbasketball courtalbuquerque airportfull size refrigeratortwo bedroom suitesmall kitchenrental carliving areabusiness centernice propertyshuttle servicerooms are spaciousi highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffnext morningfitness centernice roomnew mexico
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Carpets were so dirty that we didn't want to walk on them. It was as though the previous occupant had a sick dog. They said that new carpets would be installed soon. This didn't help us. We received no satisfaction. They did apologize but this didn't really help us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

The GM handled this situation with the guest directly via a phone conversation and an in person conversation at the front desk.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This is the third time I've stayed here. The rooms are spacious and most important clean. Evening meal included Monday through Thursday, so that saves a little plus once you're settled in, you don't have to go out again. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the standard but not much variety this stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Week long stay- rooms were good, clean and good serviceable rooms and at front desk. Evening social food quality is degrading- use to be friendly service and hot food and fresh. Breakfast is still a good value. Close to airport and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we will meet with our Kitchen Manager and share your feedback so he can address his entire team and fix the evening social issue.
Thank you again!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Loved everything about it. I like the Homewood Suites brand and the value was quite high for the room and services that we received. All of the employees were very helpful. If we were travelling through Albuquerque we would seriously consider this hotel again. My only minor disappointment was a relatively small gym but since nobody else was in there at the time I can understand. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, please come back to see us!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Homewood Suites is very family oriented and clean. I would highly recommend it to other family members and friends. All the staff were friendly and well versed in every aspect of the hotel. The rooms were always clean when ever we came back from our outing for the day. The air quality in the room and the hotel itself was great. The grounds outside were very clean. It was also very easy to get on and off the premises. I did notice that the hotel was pet friendly, you could never tell that there were pets there. I have been in other hotels who said the same thing and you could tell because of certain odors that is associated with animals. There was no such problems with Homewood. I asked for a no smoking room and that is what I got , some places say no smoking and that is not what you get. I thought the prices we paid for the room was very good, I have paid that same amount for other rooms and they did not have the same set up. This was also the first time I had a room with a full size kitchen. I know it may sound strange talking about the kitchen, but usually you have a fridge so small, you barely can get 2 sodas in there. It was very, very clean, and smelled fresh. Our stay was wonderful. Thank you !!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kari B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

That's so Fantastic to hear, I will share this with my entire staff at this mornings "Team Huddle". Thank you again, please come back to see us!