Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fun, festive, eclectic local market

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$159.00
from US$80.00
from US$325.00
More Info
All reviews farmers market arts and crafts vendors jewelry railroad fun life
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Yards is open May to October on Sundays starting at 10 am. It is housed in an old train station and is very fun to wonder through. All kinds of vendors occupy the building with assorted fresh vegetables, honey, jam, home-made soaps and lotions, crafts, jewelry etc. This is a very local non-commercial market. There is also live music. We saw a day of the dead march through, which was fun. It is a great neighborhood market.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We enjoyed our time at the Rail Yards Market; a great way to spend a Sunday morning. Parking was easy to find and at the most, cost $1 on site. The arts and crafts were unique and it was a good place to pick up a gift or two. The fresh bread and baking looked good. Locals were able to enjoy purchasing fresh produce. I noticed that every other person was eating a cob of corn so I decided I had better try one as well. What an excellent idea for lunch, the best corn on the cob ever!

1  Thank IlovebelizeCA
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking to source your produce here I’d suggest elsewhere. Lots of local craftspeople and food to order. The market is on the smaller size but in an interesting historical location.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Went here on Sunday. Lots of produce, some handicrafts, and a LOT of essential oils, soaps, etc. We bought some produce!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Pretty cool place to visit on a Sunday. Has a lot of vendors inside selling Arts crafts Organics mystical stuff and food like a farmers market. Not overly huge but it has quite a few things would be a great place to pick up a Christmas gift or special gift for that special someone. Lot of food trucks outside selling their food. Nice crowd but free parking nearby and dollar parking right on site.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time! It was a fun combination of fresh, local produce, art and crafts, food, and more. There was yoga going on when I first got there and music later on. The vendors were exceedingly friendly. Parking was easy - I also got there early. This is now a regular stop for me.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

The Rail Yards is a renovated railroad repair facility. One of the buildings has been fixed up and has a variety of vendors every Sunday, beginning in May.
I enjoyed the vendors and the ambience, but I wish there was more produce being offered. There may be more as we get deeper into Spring and then Summer. I hope so.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We went on 4/15/18 and there was nothing there but a body building event of some kind. No booths or vendors. We left after 5 minutes. Maybe this place is only good during the summer

1  Thank Jill R
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Great open-air market, fresh produce, and hand made unique items for sale. Had one of the best pumpkins muffins of my life here last Sunday. If you are interested in modern history, this place is a must, just walking around and looking at the old buildings is a treat. When you let your mind wander as you walk through, and think of the Hay-days of this Railyard, it's pretty amazing. Worth the trip for sure! Parking is easy, you can park on the street and walk a way, or you can pay 1 dollar and park close.

1  Thank glkaiser2015
Reviewed May 8, 2017

This is a highly recommended place / thing to do! One of my favorite stops on a sunday afternoon around Albuquerque. It's always got a wonder, artsy, local atmosphere. Art, food, music.... Just check it out!