“A hidden mom's and pop's gem for vegetarians and vegans”

An Hy Quan Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This place is a hidden mom's and pop's gem for vegetarians and vegans, the dishes we ordered were fresh and tasty. The service was great and friendly.
Menu highlights for us were the Crispy Fried Tofu and the Stir Fried Basil Tofu, but the menu was full of intriguing dishes.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We were so happy to find this place in Albuquerque when en route from Santa Fe to Acoma. It was exactly the vegan food break that we needed. Although it was a Friday night, and we were a little late, the people running the place could not have been nicer.

We'd been in New Mexico for a little while and although we'd had some success veganizing food at various non-veg restaurants, it was such a relief to find a place where we could choose almost anything on the menu. There are only a couple of dishes that are vegetarian rather than vegan.

We started with crispy tofu, which was piping hot and delicious. And then I had the rice noodle bowl with shredded vegetables and vegan rolls and my friend had a fire-roasted clay pot with mock fish with lemon grass. The portions were generous, and I ended up taking some of my food with me, and it was equally good the next day.

Whenever I return to Albuquerque, I will definitely go back to this place: there are so many dishes that I want to try.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Tons of delicious vegetarian & vegan choices, both Vietnamese & Thai. Spotlessly clean & friendly helpful service. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 30, 2017

We loved this place and the reviews praising it are right. There is a full and varied Vietnamese menu and if we lived in Alb. we would be regulars. The owner's son was our waiter and he is clearly a fine man and gave us great service and clear information about the menu. You won't be disappointed (unless you're looking for steak lol). A wonderful vegetarian/vegan restaurant.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

This place is excellent. The food was delicious and very filling. Majority of the menu is vegan; he said the vegetarian dishes are what were hard to find! The only use of eggs he mentioned were egg whites with the noodles. I got the rice with vegan ham. The waiter was very health-conscious and we had good conversation with him about recipes, diets, pills, and other stuff. It's open six days a week; I wouldn't mind coming every day.