“Delicious Meat for the sandwiches!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #571 of 1,966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed February 9, 2018

We checked on Yelp to see & it was indicated that they Do have beer & wine. However, this place on The 25 Way Does Not have beer & wine. We each had a sandwich & it was delicious! The BBQ sauce comes in several different flavors over by the plastic silverware. The employees were helpful & friendly!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Holley-7

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We bought the tailgate party pack for my birthday/tailgate party. It was a rousing success. The online ordering process was great. Pick up flawless. The food was a treat for everyone. We will use Dickey’s again for sure!!! Thanks.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

First time here. We both got the rib platter. It comes with 2 sides and a roll. The ribs were very good without extra sauce. They were also very good sized for pork ribs. The original sauce is good and the spicy has got a decent bite. The sides we got were all good, the bbq beans were very good. The green beans almost had a jalapeno kick to them. The rolls were good, but not quite as good as I was expecting. I was expecting a nice, soft buttery roll and this was more of a hard dinner roll with not much buttery flavor. The service was very good. We went at prime time on a Friday evening and it was not crowded. That gave us some pause, but decided to try it anyway. We were not disappointed. They have a very nice variety of sides. Ice cream soft serve is complimentary. This is a good, quick place to satisfy a bbq craving.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

This review is for the restaurant on Wyoming. I was very excited to see a Dickies open in my daughter's neighborhood. This was my favorite BBQ restaurant when they were open on I-25. Boy have things changed! No more fresh buttery rolls, that was our favorite, the portions were good but very stingy. No more table service, this is like a fast food restaurant now. We each got one cold, small roll. Not fresh. We got there at 8, they were supposed to be open until 9 but they were already closing up. We all ordered meat plates with 2 meats. They were out of sausage, I got the last turkey. We also got pulled pork and brisket, chicken. The slaw and BBQ bean containers were only half full. I don't know if it was because they were running out or if they always serve such small portions. They did give us a reasonable amount of fried okra and green beans. They ran out of ice cream so only the 2 kids were actually able to get any. They shut down the iced tea machine early so my husband didn't get the drink he had paid for. He complained and the manager did bring him a tea from behind the counter. This is not the Dickies I remembered and loved. The BBQ was excellent, but there are other excellent BBQ restaurants in Albuquerque who don't make you feel like you are being kicked out the door. We were there an hour before closing, shutting down the food service while people are still eating is not a good business practice. We won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank newmexjags
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We found Dickeys on trip advisor and we were not disappointed! Very reasonable prices and great food! Everyone gets complimentary ice cream and we made ours into root beer floats.

Date of visit: June 2017