All reviews typical courtyard stayed here very early morning flight shuttle service albuquerque airport rental car next morning chicken quesadilla room was clean the check in desk breakfast and dinner night's sleep hotel experience pool and hot tub business traveler enjoyed my stay nice size
Reviewed April 22, 2016

Stylish hotels give you that “little extra” such as glasses instead of plastic and a lounge instead of machines. The Courtyard had all that and more. An outdoor sitting area where you could take your drinks in good weather, along with a pool and Jacuzzi that were inside for the winter. The rooms were spacious with an HD TV. The location is only ½ mile from the airport and has shuttle service. I was leaving at 6AM, so dropped my rental car off the night before and the hotel picked me up and delivered me at 4AM the next day.

Room tip: One looking out at the Courtyard instead of the street
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2016

I stayed here on Christmas Eve 2015. I bet the staff wanted to be with their families but they were lovely and helpful. The shuttle driver picked me up promptly from the airport and gave me a rundown of the hotel amenities and local restaurants. The front desk person checked me in quickly, and the shuttle guy even offered to drive me to pick up dinner as it was such a slow night. The room was nicer than I had expected -- I'm a Hilton gal and hadn't stayed in a Courtyard in a while. It was nice! Comfy bed, nicely appointed bathroom. In the morning (Christmas morning) I waited less than 5 minutes for the shuttle to take me over to the airport for my flight out. I'd stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
CVZCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. Our staff is thrilled to hear about your welcoming experience away from home during the holidays. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Albuquerque!

Reviewed April 4, 2016

We had been driving all day and needed to stop and get some rest so we found the courtyard and checked in... upon getting into our room we found dirt caked in the sink and the room in great need of an update. Being that we were all tired and not wanting to switch rooms we cleaned out the sink and went to bed. This hotel was a great disappointment and not at all what I am used to with a marriott hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CVZCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel and feel terrible that we did not meet your expectations, especially after a long day of traveling. Our staff takes pride in ensuring each room is cleaned to the highest standard and unfortunately we were not able to achieve this during your stay. I have shared your comments with our staff to improve and we look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Loved this hotel! Had a large 2 room suite that was modern, quiet and clean. Beds were very comfortable and the room had everything we needed. Front desk even recommended a great nearby restaurant for dinner. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CVZCY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit with us! We pride ourselves on a clean and comfortable room and we also have many great places to eat and visit nearby. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time through Albuquerque.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

We've been to several Courtyards around the country, none recently, so I don't know if the whole chain has changed their level of service. They offered a free Wi-Fi that was unsecured and abysmal. You have to PA $5/day for basic service. There's no coffee in the room, and they charge for it downstairs. Happy hour isn't, not with a glass of wine (a nice pinot noir BTW) at $10, a Corona at $6. The apps were corporate, with no southwestern influence. And the cookies were $2.50. Sigh, I miss Jacksonville Beach FL and Longmont CO. The room was pretty standard, though the balcony door didn't lock, and we could listen to the TV next door until they turned in. The bed was comfortable, the shower hot, and the pillows soft.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I apologize for the different levels of service you experienced during your visit. Our staff prides itself on offering a great, comfortable experience and I feel terrible we were unable to exceed your expectations. I have shared your comments with our staff so we can improve the service we offer to our guests during their stay. I hope that you will visit us again for a chance to impress you on your next visit to Albuquerque.