All reviews waffles room was clean an early morning flight an older property outdoor pool king bed new mexico free breakfast fuddruckers gibson shuttle pets yale frig cereal convenience proximity
Reviewed November 21, 2015

I don't get to ABQ all that much, in fact I don't fly out all that much. I am usually driving to my destinations, yet this time I find myself being takin care of by some friends of mine by letting me use their miles to fly to Chicago to see family. I say this because I have had a lot of time to prepare my overnight stay in ABQ. I have gone on trip advisor (of course) to look up any good deals and of course there was some good rates to jump on, yet I listened to my intuition which said (remember that place you stayed at while back next to Fudruckers) I couldn't remember the name of the Hotel. Well, sure enough as I located Fudruckers there next to it was La Quinta. The memories of a great stay immediately hit my smiling face and as I checked in at the front desk the young lady was SOOO accommodating, kind, and assuring that I was going to make my flight on time. As I walked into the room-INSTANT COMFORT! I actually love this place! The location, the beds, everything from start to finish I'm sure will leave a good impression with you as it did me. At least now I know where to stay if I'm ever needing a place to rest my head with absolute comfort! And this time I won't forget!

Reviewed November 18, 2015

It's cheap, it's close to the airport and there's an IHOP near by for a meal. The airport shuttle was not available when I got in, so I was told to take a cab and I would be reimbursed. As luck would have it, I got a surly female driver who took only cash and did not give receipts. No big deal; it was only a little over six bucks.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 13, 2015

The hotel is on the corner of two major thoroughfares. The room entrance was from an outside balcony. I felt a little vulnerable as a lone female traveler. Close to the airport but if I need a hotel again I would rather try someplace else.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

We stayed for a weekend. The breakfast was small and the bread was moldy... and the key cards deactivated both days we were there (more than a little frustrating when you are getting back to the room late at night and it is as far from the office as possible).

The people were friendly and fixed the issues at the time they occurred... but it was an interesting mix of "problem/fix" all weekend long.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed November 7, 2015

Room was clean and comfortable, w-fi worked, breakfast was basic continental. Because we were there for a hospital medical appointment, we got a great rate. My only reservation is that rooms open to the parking lot rather than to an inside corridor, which I feel is less secure.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta