I stayed one night in a suite ($151.00) on the 7th floor. I would have stayed another night but due to issues I decided against it. The staff is wonderful and tried to be very helpful. I was impressed in their attitude and eagerness to help out.
Bad parts are as follows. There was no internet in the room and it took over two hours for the hotel to finally tell me that they knew there was no internet in my room. And that I could change rooms if I wished. But I didn't have the time to do this, due to a meeting I had to leave for. The walls were really thin and I could hear every word spoken by the next door residents.
Bad part, nothing to do with hotel. Guest next door smoked and it went under my door into my room and that smelled. Once hotel was informed they offered me a free breakfast, but I was already late for meeting that morning due to hitting the snooze button too many times. I didn't get much sleep so that was a serious issue.
Even with the issues the hotel is very nice and has wonderful decor. The bed is very comfortable. I haven't decided if I will stay there again. I travel to Albuquerque every month and I am looking for hotels that are relaxing and have internet service. Plus centrally located for restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Albuquerque offers New Mexican hospitality in with Albuquerque sophistication. Adorned with a historic touch of contemporary furnishings inside its territorial-style exterior, the hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience. Comfort is melded with New Mexican elegance in every one of the 188 guest rooms. The hotel offers restaurants, bars and social venues on the property to satisfy the hungry, the high-class, and the ultra-chic. As a landmark to the city, the hotel sits quaintly in the historic Old Town area, where guests can conveniently walk to several attractions, parks, museums, and shops. After one experience at the Hotel Albuquerque, you’ll feel like calling Albuquerque your home."Hotels supporting cultural causes." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Old Town Albuquerque
- At Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Hotel Albuquerque Old Town