All reviews clean rooms would stay here again convenient location parking lot road trip front desk staff easy access breakfast room new mexico a great place to stay the room was nice hot breakfast nice stay we've stayed bed was very comfortable waffles fresh fruit
Reviewed December 24, 2016

This is a great place to stop and recharge your batteries! Wonderful staff, clean and comfy rooms. Excellent experience. Don't have anything but positive feedback for this. Will stay at this location every time I'm there!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Thank you, bkpureheart, we like to think that we have an excellent hotel also, thank you for your feedback, it make our day that much better.
Joe M. Gallgoes

Reviewed December 22, 2016

I was on business trip for the Johnson-O'Malley Program. The staff conducted strategic meeting in Albuquerque. I stayed at Hampton because I get free internet. I like to conduct my work in the room using my laptop. Thanks for providing good services.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

And a very good day, eleanort824. you started our day out with this 5 STAR review, we all want to thank you. We work every day to make sure our guests are Happy.
Thank you so much and look forward to your next stay.
Hotel Phone:505-837-9300
email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed December 19, 2016

This Hampton hasn't been updated like many of them, but it was still very clean and comfortable. I would probably stay here again when going through Albuquerque. It was also not very far from a Sam's Club where I could gas up the next morning and be on my way.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Thank you, Barbara B, what a nice review of our hotel, our hotel is close to just about anything you would want, and tell your friends about us also.
Hotel Phone: 505-87-9300
email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed December 18, 2016

My son and I stayed here one night while on a road trip to California. We chose this hotel because of previous good reviews on TripAdvisor. Those reviews are well deserved. Our check-in and check-out were smooth. The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a nice big screen TV with lots of channels.There is free WiFi. Plenty of choice at breakfast. My only complaints (and these aren't serious enough to warrant a downgrading of my "Excellent" rating) is that the shower/tub safety handle (which being older, I appreciate) is a little too close to the end where the shower head is located. I kept bumping my elbow on it while lathering up, and also it would have been nice to have some fried potatoes or hash browns with breakfast. I don't eat bacon (for health reasons), which they had, but I would have liked some potatoes instead. (But there are plenty of other choices.) Apart from these two things, this place is very good. I recommend it to anyone staying in Albuquerque or just passing through. It is conveniently located right off I-40. Only thing is that after you exit (if you are coming from the east), and turn right on Carlisle, you need to be aware that the entrance road to the hotel (Cutler) is immediately after you cross over a little bridge on Carlisle! You also need to know that you can't exit the way you came in. You have to go left out of the parking lot and come back around to Carlisle on another side street (can't remember the name).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Good day, Steven B, thank you for such a great review of our hotel, this will go on our employee board, please tell your friends about us, This starts off our day.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

I've stayed in this hotel many times. Beds are very comfortable and service was excellent. The complimentary breakfast was not as good as it was on prior stays.The location is ok but difficult to get in and out of.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good day, georgerX4393TF, thank you for pointing out our breakfast, not sure what happened on this, it looks like we dropped the ball on this visit, will advise the breakfast attendant. Thank you for the other nice comments.