Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque
US$71
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$66
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
US$55
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$108
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hyatt.com
US$130
US$125
  • Pool
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$160
All reviewsclean roomsfront desk staffbreakfast staffparking lotwould stay here againconvenient locationeasy accessgreat place to stayroad tripbreakfast roomnew mexicocomplimentary breakfastthe room was nicebed was very comfortablenice stayfresh fruitwaffles
Reviewed April 10, 2017

This hotel is in a great location, right next to several food choices and a new hip brewery/food court type place. The quality of a Hampton cannot be beat these days, and therefore Hampton has become our hotel of choice. The room was clean, the decor nice, and the breakfast great. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Thank you, X3584NZjohnj, yes Green Jeans, across our driveway provides our guests a good choice of food options, and Santa Fe Brewing Company the State Oldest Brewing Company, provides great beer options, we work hard each day to make sure our rooms and service exceeds expectations.
Email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Very clean. Efficient checking and checkout process. Rooms seemed to have been recently updated. All in all, a great place to stay when you're passing through. I always stay at Hampton Inns because I always know that they will be clean and the breakfast will be good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark W
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Good day, Mark W, nice way for our staff to start our day with your review, thank you for the kind words. We want to keep earning your business each and every stay.
Email: Joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed April 1, 2017

The staff and location was great! The room was comfortable but needs updating. The only thing that continues to catch my eye is the water marks on the sid entrance door. It looks like someone tried to clean it but let the water dry on the door. I saw it on my first visit and it had nothing changed on my second visit

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Good morning,843vincep thank you for bringing the water mark on the side entrance not sure how we missed it, we are in the midst of an upgrade, happy to hear the room was comfortable, and thank you for taking time to review our hotel
Email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I love Hampton Inns, but this one was not my favorite. The breakfast (which I always look for) was fine but not outstanding. The gym likewise was fine. I was in a very noisy room (the elevator, the HVAC system, the people in the hallway), and overall, the place was just a bit drab.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank J G
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Good day, JG, we did not meet your expectations on you recent stay, we are in the process of an upgrade, we look forward to your next visit with us and you will see a big change.
email: joe.gallegos@hilton.com

Reviewed March 24, 2017

Arrived at 6:00PM to hotel. There were no employees at the front desk and a line of customers waiting to check in. There was a sign on the front desk, stating be right back.. Waited 20 minutes for someone to return. One of the other customers in line attempted to call the hotel, hoping there was someone in the back that would come out to assist, but the phone just rang unanswered. When the employee returned, he gave everyone in line attitude. I got in my car and checked into another hotel. I will not spend my money where it is not appreciated.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Susan W
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

785susanw, we have read your review, this is not the way business should be done, there is no excuse for this. I am very sorry this incident happened to you, please give us another chance to make this right. Our phone is below and my email, we will make this right.
Hotel Phone: 50-837-9300