All reviews clean rooms would stay here again convenient location parking lot front desk staff road trip breakfast room easy access a great place to stay the room was nice new mexico hot breakfast nice stay we've stayed bed was very comfortable waffles fresh fruit
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice Hampton Inn & Suites. We stayed here on our way to Nebraska. It was what we have come to expect from Hampton Inn's. The room was nice as were the staff. There are several places to eat right across the street.
I would recommend a room on the opposite side from I-40. Our room wasn't that noisy, but if you want a quieter room the side away from I-40 would be better.
We would stay here again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you, Paul4093. Nice review of the hotel, Hampton by Hilton does such a grate job, thank you for being our guests.
Hotel Phone:505-837-9300

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Stayed here as a group for a soccer tournament. Check in/out was quick & staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable & clean. Breakfast was AMAZING! Housekeeping did a great job! Will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Good morning, Carol H, we enjoyed having your soccer team stay here, it is always nice to
Have young athletics stay with us, we look at them as the future for our country. Thank you Carol for letting us be your host hotel>
Your Host
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9300

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Overall, my stay at Hampton Inn Albuquerque, NM was good. The room was up to date and the bathroom was very clean along with the carpet. What I found interesting when falling off to sleep is how quite the hotel was. I could not hear the TV of my neighbor so I was able to fall asleep pretty quickly and upon getting up I t was still pretty quite. I went to breakfast but they had the standard meal, was hoping for non GMO's food and more fruits. The staff were very friendly and had smiles on their faces I would recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 642marisah
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

642marisah, thank you, the hotel is very well built, is solid. We very much thank you for your review. We want every guest to have a good night's sleep, that is what you pay for and that is what we provide. Your review goes a long way to make the staff work that much happier. Thank you for being our guest.
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9300

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Great room
Housekeeping took time to do towels in a rose and swan design
Great breakfast
NEVER wanted to get out of one of the most comfortable beds I have ever been in
Front desk went above and beyond to go in my room and searched for my wallet that I had left after checking out!! Supe friendly

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

gotjenks, thank you, what a great review for us. Our beds are a Hilton Standard, they know how to pick beds, thank you again.
Hotel: 505-837-9300
Email: joe.Gallegos@Hilton.com

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Hotel is great. Issues with reservations not resolved. I was told I made reservations through a 3rd party which I found on the Hampton Inn website so I assumed I was dealing with Hilton personnel. I was also told I could get an AARP discount when I arrived at the hotel. When I arrived I was told that since the room was prepaid (?) I didn't qualify for any discounts. I also had to pay a fee to the 3rd party reservation website.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Leo R, no communications all around with our hotel and 3rd party, I understand your frustration, I am frustrated also, we should have been on the ball, we apologize we should know better. I will bring it to the attention of the person responsible. We all that you still gave us a nice review and we thank you for that.
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9000