“Great place.”

Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque
Ranked #22 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Perfect hotel for a four day business trip. It had everything I needed. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was super helpful, there's a pretty nice complementary breakfast, and it's very centrally located.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you, TJ-from-the-Bay, we do have what our guest needs are, the Green Jean food and bear court across the driveway makes it that much better and our hot breakfast buffet is great Hilton does a great job with it.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The Hotel sign was seen from the street however when I used my GPS it took us to the wrong hotel as the streets were confusing. To get to the hotel we had to take many streets that were not available on the GPS.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Yes it is a bit tricky, caroley373. Thank you for staying with us thank you for staying with us.
Hotel Phone: 502-837-9300

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The room was nice and clean. Hotel located right off the interstate but not noisy. This location is within walking distance of great local beer and food. Highly recommend the sugar cookies in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning, Dianna G, thank you, we agree with the food and beer court across the driveway it makes it nice for our guests

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. I will recommend to other persons and I will continue cto use Hampton Innn Hotel.z. Very good location!, accessible to restaurants and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you and good morning, Glennis A, yes with the addition of Green Jeans food court across our driveway, it is good for our guest, as a Hilton Brand we meet and exceed all standards by Hilton.
Your Host

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I usually stay in Old Town when I'm passing through Albuquerque, however, an internet special prompted me to change from my usual hotel and stay at this Hampton. Location is convenient, right off I40, and a bonus is the fact that the hotel shares a parking lot with Green Jeans, a mini-mall of repurposed shipping containers. There are several restaurants and a brewpub here, making it easy to just walk over from the hotel for a meal.
The hotel itself was very clean, bed was comfortable and staff courteous. The lock on my room door was not functioning properly when I checked in, and I was moved to another room promptly. This facility has an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, both of which looked clean and inviting. Some highway noise in the room at night, but with the air conditioner running, I heard nothing.
Breakfast was unremarkable, not a large selection of items. The only hot items available were eggs and biscuits and gravy, along with the obligatory waffles.
My only complaint was that the pool area was packed with kids, repeatedly jumping into the pool as well as the jacuzzi and being rowdy from 4pm until closing time at 10pm. Guess that can't be helped.
Otherwise, it was a nice stay, and I would choose this location again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi and good day, propwash05, thank you, yes we had lots of kids, there was a tournament at Stoneage Climbing Gym, and kids will be kids. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I traveled to Albuquerque with a group of employees for a work conference. It was decided by our company to stay at Hampton Inn. I was pleased with the excellent service, the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility and especially the breakfast buffet. In all the hotels that I've stayed at over the years, this was the BEST breakfast buffet available. It was good hot food and was different each of the four days that I stayed. I will stay here again and highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Good day, J2837CDkimberlys,Hilton does a great job on the menu, good selection and our staff is happy to work with the menu. And please come back.
Hotel Phone: 505-87-900

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stayed for a week ending 6/13/17. Our 10th stay, a week at a time, at this Hampton Midtown Hotel. We've stayed at other hotels years ago and once we stayed at this one we understand what great service is like. From check-in to check-out, all occasions of interaction with the hotel staff is pleasant and efficient. Problems are addressed immediately and efficiently to our satisfaction. Breakfast is absolutely superb. Clean tables, plenty of hot and cold choices with make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, coffee all day. Great management team that puts the guest's stay at the top of their agenda. It's always a treat staying here. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning, Michael S, you are the sugar in our coffee this morning, what a great way for our staff to start our day. Thank you for this review.
Hotel Phone: 505-837-9000