All reviews clean rooms would stay here again convenient location parking lot road trip front desk staff easy access breakfast room new mexico a great place to stay the room was nice hot breakfast nice stay we've stayed bed was very comfortable waffles fresh fruit
Reviewed July 2, 2017

The Hotel sign was seen from the street however when I used my GPS it took us to the wrong hotel as the streets were confusing. To get to the hotel we had to take many streets that were not available on the GPS.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Yes it is a bit tricky, caroley373. Thank you for staying with us thank you for staying with us.
Hotel Phone: 502-837-9300

Reviewed June 30, 2017

The room was nice and clean. Hotel located right off the interstate but not noisy. This location is within walking distance of great local beer and food. Highly recommend the sugar cookies in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good morning, Dianna G, thank you, we agree with the food and beer court across the driveway it makes it nice for our guests

Reviewed June 25, 2017

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. I will recommend to other persons and I will continue cto use Hampton Innn Hotel.z. Very good location!, accessible to restaurants and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you and good morning, Glennis A, yes with the addition of Green Jeans food court across our driveway, it is good for our guest, as a Hilton Brand we meet and exceed all standards by Hilton.
Your Host

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I usually stay in Old Town when I'm passing through Albuquerque, however, an internet special prompted me to change from my usual hotel and stay at this Hampton. Location is convenient, right off I40, and a bonus is the fact that the hotel shares a parking lot with Green Jeans, a mini-mall of repurposed shipping containers. There are several restaurants and a brewpub here, making it easy to just walk over from the hotel for a meal.
The hotel itself was very clean, bed was comfortable and staff courteous. The lock on my room door was not functioning properly when I checked in, and I was moved to another room promptly. This facility has an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, both of which looked clean and inviting. Some highway noise in the room at night, but with the air conditioner running, I heard nothing.
Breakfast was unremarkable, not a large selection of items. The only hot items available were eggs and biscuits and gravy, along with the obligatory waffles.
My only complaint was that the pool area was packed with kids, repeatedly jumping into the pool as well as the jacuzzi and being rowdy from 4pm until closing time at 10pm. Guess that can't be helped.
Otherwise, it was a nice stay, and I would choose this location again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Hi and good day, propwash05, thank you, yes we had lots of kids, there was a tournament at Stoneage Climbing Gym, and kids will be kids. Thank you.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I traveled to Albuquerque with a group of employees for a work conference. It was decided by our company to stay at Hampton Inn. I was pleased with the excellent service, the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility and especially the breakfast buffet. In all the hotels that I've stayed at over the years, this was the BEST breakfast buffet available. It was good hot food and was different each of the four days that I stayed. I will stay here again and highly recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
oakland620, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn University Midtown Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Good day, J2837CDkimberlys,Hilton does a great job on the menu, good selection and our staff is happy to work with the menu. And please come back.
Hotel Phone: 505-87-900