Courtyard Albuquerque
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$149
US$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
ComfortInn
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hyatt.com
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$119
  • Pool
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$58
All reviewstypical courtyardadobe stylebistro areajournal centerrio ranchoseparate buildingfull service restaurantstarbucks coffeenice lobbyballoon fiestahighway sidenight's restfront desk staffnew mexicowould definitely stay here againindoor poolvery nice hotel
Reviewed December 15, 2011

The New Mexico design of this hotel led me to book my business trip at this property. Although the rooms are typical Courtyard, the exterior and lobby/restaurant have New Mexico adobe styling, which is a fun twist (although not really unique in this part of the state). I did not notice any of the condition or maintenance issues other posters had mentioned. My double-queen room was nice, clean, and functional. The bathroom was spacious, but the counter space was very limited. Very good flow and pressure in the shower. The TV was a good-sized HD flatscreen, but none of the channels had HD content. The wireless internet worked well after I placed a call to the tech support to get it working initially. The restaurant has a good breakfast buffet, and the one dinner I had was good. Try the green chile and pork stew. The pool, spa, and exercise facility is indoors (and the pool is nicely heated), but it is in a separate building in the courtyard (so you walk outside a few steps to enter). My biggest complaint about the property was the temperature control - I could not get the room cold enough (in December!!) to sleep comfortably.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2011

When we stayed at the courtyard Albuquerque my first impression was that it was a good hotel. The staff was amiable, but not overtly friendly.
The rooms were newer and had obviously been remodeled so it was clean.
However, the layout of the room made it feel claustrophobic. The TV was not visible from the bed and I don’t know about you but when I’m in a hotel I like to watch TV from bed.
They had a couch to sit in and watch TV but it is not the same.
Another thing that bothered me was that the head of the bed was facing the door. I prefer the door to be on one side or at the foot not at the head.
The bathrooms were adequate and clean. They had a wardrobe and a closet which seemed to be a little redundant. And the wardrobe took up a lot of space in the room.
Unfortunately I would not stay here again. However, I can’t, at the same time, discourage someone from staying here.
All in all it was fair.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ABQgambler
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My BFF and I spent a couple of nights here Oct. 20-21, 2011. The first nice thing was the lobby. As my friend was checking in, I was checking out the treats in the lobby. I did have some of the wonderful cucumber water and then made my choice of coffee that was out there in the afternoon. After we checked in, showered, got dressed to go out I stopped and got more coffee since I knew we were going to be up late. Check in was a breeze with a very nice person working the desk.
The room was very clean. I notice things like that and would get grossed out if it wasn't. The grout was spotless and there was no stray hairs in the tub and anywhere around the sink. There were plenty of towels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap. There was also a coffe maker with all the fixings. I know that is what is expected from a hotel, but some places seem to forget to replace or clean some things.

The bed was very comfortable with crisp sheets and plenty of pillows. I have no complaints about this hotel. Also, when I ran into the cleaning lady in the hall, I asked her for some extra shampoo and conditioner and she was very friendly and gave me what I needed with a smile.

I would definitly stay at this hotel again. Thank you for the great stay. And, loved the bunnies outside......

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ninachka1
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Though I read the great reviews for this hotel, I found the decor very tired and much in need of a refresher. Carpet torn in places, black marks on walls, old style wall coverings, desk chair would not elevate, and bed very "hard" by Marriott standards. Pillows and bath amenities usual for Courtyard. I would rate this Courtyard below industry standard for this brand of hotel. Average, at best. I found the hotels by the airport of much better quality. Sorry :-(

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2011

After staying in another hotel for the Balloon Fiesta, we decided to stay in Albuquerque one additional night. Our other hotel left much to be desired, so we settled on the Courtyard Marriot. The room was perfect...comfortable for my spouse and our two children. We only wished we could have booked this room for our entire stay! Would definitely return....especially to take advantage of the pool!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family