All reviews front desk albuquerque airport applebee's restaurant parking lot room was clean the rental car return free breakfast waffles local attractions stayed here for one night new mexico decent breakfast next morning an upgrade waffle maker breakfast area shuttle service
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Our favorite hotel in Albuquerque. Rooms are clean, comfortable,and spacious. Staff is very professional and friendly. Hot breakfast has substantial offerings to suit any diet. Location is an easy on and off from I-25 and only minutes from Kirtland AFB. An Applebee's is on the other end of the hotel parking lot. Great value for the price paid.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2015

Dear Paul E:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel - we very much appreciate it! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast as we aim to please!
I hope you had time to enjoy the city of Albuquerque and we look forward to your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to me for your next reservation.

With Gratitude,

Reviewed February 15, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel three times now. It's easy to get to/from the ABQ airport, and close to I-25. The rooms are well cared for, and all of the amenities worked. The front desk staff was great.

I think this hotel is a great value for the money. I wish I had taken down the names of the staff to give a special "shout-out", but they made my stays at their hotel in very welcome during a difficult time.

Room tip: I stayed in room 314. I had no problems with it.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Carlos F:

Thank you for returning to our hotel time and again - we truly appreciate you! We are glad you enjoyed your accommodations but I am very proud that you have received the type of service we are known for at the Fairfield Inn & Suites!
Thank you for your kind words - we look forward to your next visit and your next review!

Reviewed February 9, 2015

The hotel has a strategic location at Yale and Gibson. Applebee's shares a parking lot with several other restaurants nearby.

The staff is wonderful and go out of their way to ensure that your stay is always pleasant.

The rooms are always clean.

I like the location and the service I receive while staying at the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2015

Dear tgrizzle12:
Thank you for your kind words regarding not only our hotel but also our dedicated and hard-working staff. I would agree that they definately go out of their way to assist all of our guests and provide a hospitable atmosphere.
We hope that you enjoy your time in Albuquerque and get to take in some of the wonderful sights our city has to offer. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 7, 2015 via mobile

The bathtub had large chunks of dirt or something and some smears of dirt. It was either not cleaned by housekeeping or the system backed up. I complained on the Marriott web site but got a form letter response that basically said they did not read the complaint or did not care

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TravelFun01
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2015

Dear travelfun01:

We are very sorry to hear of your experience - as you know we are dedicated to your ultimate satisfaction. I am very disappointed to hear that our staff did not react quickly when you reported this situation - that is not our standard. Please contact me directly and I would be glad to make this right with you.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

The decor in this hotel looks like a relic of the 90's. That aside, the hotel is very clean and in good repair. The room was in good shape and the bed was very comfortable. We did not have time to try the pool but it appeared inviting. The desk clerk was very friendly at our 11PM arrival and was happy to provide a complimentary toothbrush for my wife. If you need a resort experience, not here. If you need a nice, quiet, comfortable room for a night and a decent breakfast in the morning you really can't go wrong.

Room tip: Even though we are near the airport or room was very quiet. I don't think you can get a bad room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear FooFram:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - the Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport. We truly appreciate your feedback! We do strive to provide clean and comfortable accommodations for all of our guests. I am glad you were able to take advantage and enjoy our complimentary breakfast; we hope it started your day off well and we look forward to your next visit.
Thank you again for your review - please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly for your next reservation.