Oceanfront Lodge
US$156
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
US$63
Redwood Inn(Crescent City)
US$79
US$75
US$114
QualityInn
Ocean View Inn & Suites(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$120
Anchor Beach Inn(Crescent City)
US$106
Travelocity
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
Crescent Beach Motel(Crescent City)(Great Value!)
US$90
Official Site
All reviewsbalcony roomjetted tublight housebattery point lighthousewaves crashingview of the oceanwafflesthird floorpacific coastlow tidefree breakfastindoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice breakfastroad tripbalconiesredwoods
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The room was clean, pleasant and had a great view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay. Nice to be so close to town and right on the water with a view of the lighthouse.

Room Tip: Lighthouse side was extra cool
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My son is moving to the area so we thought we would stay at this hotel since it showed beautiful views and looked like a lovely hotel. The carpet in the room had several large stains, our room needed a good dusting. The pictures show a lovely common room with furniture to look out at the ocean, but they have almost no furniture in the room to sit on. I think the furniture was brought in for the picture only. We could not believe the towels to dry off with at the pool! They were hand towels that were thread bear,everyone was using at least three to dry off with. We found it to be a hotel with a lovely view that the owners were trying to cheap out on from staff to the basics of shampoo.When we did bring something to the staff we were treated in a very condescending way. We will not be staying here again certainly not worth the price

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 11 March 2012

First of all we really wanted to like this place. At first glance we did. There is an amazing view of the ocean from the lobby and breakfast room. Lesa, the shift manager is very friendly. The room had a nice view and an inviting Jacuzzi for two. It was going to be our newly discovered haven for rest and relaxation...until we went to bed. We could hear neighbor's conversations, word for word. A small child was running in the room above us. I used heavy-duty, construction earplugs. That didn't help. The people above us were up all night, slamming doors, using the Jacuzzi, running around the room, etc. I mean all night. In the morning I discovered that I had been overcharged by $51.00 for one night. This was not a deposit or anything like that. Lesa admitted I had actually been overcharged by that amount.

All of this made me wonder what would have happened if I had not gone online and discovered I had been overcharged while I was still there. Anyway, as I told Lesa, it doesn't really matter how nice the view is, or how much you enjoy the Jacuzzi if you are exhausted and frustrated because of the constant noise that goes on all night that even earplugs can't muffle enough so you can sleep.

I'm sorry to say we won't be back. I would have appreciated a call or apology from the general manager. While I do appreciate Lesa's kindness, when you can't sleep at all nothing else matters. I do not recommend this hotel. If you do end up trying it anyway, opt for a third-floor room and pray you have neighbors who aren't clueless.

Room Tip: third floor only
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank susanmix
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Beautiful view but... I have a few complaints! We stayed here in the spring of 2011 and the pool was down for repairs. We stayed here again in January 2012 and the pool was in the same exact condition it was the previous visit! When we asked when the pool would be finished, they told us in a few days! We were told the same exact thing the first time we stayed here and asked about the pool! The web page advertises that they have an indoor pool. It does NOT mention it's not usable and hasn't been for over 6 months! The rooms are clean, decorated nicely and have a beautiful view but a very firm bed. The breakfast was good with several choices of cold cereals, muffins, fruits, eggs, sausage and waffles. Although the dining area has a beautiful view, the window sills were full of dead flies! All in all, I would stay here again but the little things need to be fixed like the pool and the dead flies in order to keep get me to pay the summer rate!

Room Tip: no need to get a balcony and pay the extra $ Each room has an ocean view and you can walk right out of the lobby and you're on the beach!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allison E
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Exceptionally clean facility. Friendly and helpfully staff. Reasonably priced. The view of the Pacific is the best in town. Can't wait for the new restaurant and pub, as there are few places within walking distance. For the best view of the ocean, stay in the second or third floor rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business