“Fun Colorful Visit”

Ranked #8 of 44 things to do in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed January 16, 2018

We stayed in Estes Park for two night on a road trip to Gran Teton Nat'l Park and enjoyed it very much. The store and shop owners and employees were cordial and helpful and the variety of restaurants and retail was plentiful. Crowded in the weekend but doable. The flowers and quaint architecture made it feel somewhat European.

Date of experience: August 2017
"beautiful area"
"fudge"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I spent the day walking around the town going in and out of the shops. I used to live in Loveland so it was nice to go visit and see how it has changed. It is such a beautiful town. I missing living where I can just get in my car and in no time I am there. It is an amazing place to visit and there is no telling what wildlife you might see. Enjoy your trip!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018

We shopped downtown. There were quaint little shops. I a little on the touristy side. Easily done in a few hours.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

It was so fun walking around the river walk and seeing all the little shops. My husband and I enjoyed many great restaurants along the strip and found several fun little souvenirs.

Date of experience: January 2018