“Love this place love all the therapist!”

Affinity Massage and Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Affinity Massage and Wellness Center continues to serve the Estes Park community, since 2005, with highly-skilled, experienced and professional therapists; providing therapeutic massage and wellness services including: Swedish Massage, Relaxation Massage, Deep-Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular a Therapy, Pre/Post-Natal Therapy, Hot Stone Massage, Rain Drop Treatment, Reflexology Sessions and Couples Massage, Event Massage and Wedding Party appointments. We are located on the downtown river walk, and open year round, 7 days a week, with a private front-door parking lot. We accept MC/Visa and Discover cards and Gift Certificates are available. More Than 40 years combined experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today I got a full body massage for Luran she was so nice and so sweet it helped me so much I was able to nap for 2hrs after thank you so much!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Recently took advantage of the couples massage and both of us were in absolute heaven when we left. We are so lucky to have Affinity Massage & Wellness in our hometown. I have experienced several of the therapists and each and every one is amazing! The atmosphere is quiet and soothing. Already looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I'm lucky to be a local and able to frequently schedule an Affinity massage.

I have consistently experienced amazing as well as relaxing massages from all of the therapists!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Well performed deep tissue massage at a fair price. Didn't over work any knots or injure anything. Lindsey did make me want to tap out a few times, but moved on to the next group with perfect timing...precisely what I needed. We will be back to Affinity.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Such a great experience! We got a little lost but yet they were very welcoming when we arrived. Ena was remarkable!! My massage was one of the best massages I've had, and the peppermint was so Therapeutic! I was in heaven!

1  Thank GeeGeeBeauty