Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
WIld Life Tour - A 'Can't Miss' WHile in Estes Park

Jared was exceptional. Not only does he personalize the tour to your wish list of available... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mrk2012
Kansas City, Missouri
Thank you, Robert Frost!

We booked our tour with Jared based on the reviews, and couldn’t have been happier. Jared was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NYNJSPORTZFAN
New York City, New York
via mobile

All reviews photo safari his knowledge wildlife photography mule deer elk rut camera settings rocky mountain national park sunrise photos evening wildlife tour big horn sheep digital photography knew where private tour an excellent teacher male elk knowledgeable person hour tour
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I'm an photog from Galveston, TX ... I wanted to capture the best shots I could in Rocky Mountain National Park. Excited that I found Yellow Wood Guiding on tripadvisor. I'm so glad I did. We had a great morning getting spectacular sunrise shots...As the morning went on we went and shot the aspen trees and some Elk. We finished up at Sprague Lake before heading back....Jared's combination of knowledge of the terrain, always-changing weather, spots to shoot different subjects was nothing short of amazing.

I was particularly impressed that Jared was so willing to share information with me. He gave me all the great spots to shoot and offered to help an any way that he could...even telling me to call him anytime. Jared thanks again for a wonderful experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Great outing. Jared knew the best places to go and was a wealth of knowledge. Very personalized and accommodating to what we wanted to see. Fun afternoon. Recommended highly

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I'm an enthusiast photographer from Kansas who wanted to get the best shots I could in Rocky Mountain National Park. Happily my wife found Yellow Wood Guiding (on tripadvisor no less) and told me about Jared. I'm delighted she did. We had a great morning getting spectacular sunrise shots over Sprague Lake, up Bierstadt Moraine, and of Stormpass. Then we had a nice evening shooting aspen and moose. Jared's combination of knowledge of the terrain, always-changing weather, spots to shoot different subjects, and even his own excellent gear made him a wonderful guide and resource.

I was particularly impressed that Jared was happy to help me figure out good spots to shoot even after our time ended - he was so interested in me having a great experience in Rocky Mountain National Park that he gave me tons of tips about where to go, taking into account my crew (family trip) and how far we'd want to walk and time limit.

I'm already looking forward to my next trip to RMNP and working with Jared again!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Our time in RMNP started day one with Jared. It was a smart choice to schedule it that way. Jared was amazingly informative and his guidance actually stayed with us all week and helped us to get the most out of our six days enjoying the nature that surrounded us in RMNP.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Great balance between photo instruction - specifically workflow to set up a good image - composition, camera set up- correct focus - test shots -evaluation and adjustments and photo location(s). Took the time to understand what I wanted out of the photo safari and made every effort ot deliver. I'll go back for the same tour in a different season