“Fantastic tour ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$255.00*
and up
Early Morning Private Wildlife Safari in RMNP...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private customized Wildlife, Photo, and Nature Tours in Rocky Mountain National Park. Visit our website or email to book your Safari. Tours are limited to 4 guests, in a covered vehicle. Each guest is provided the best binoculars and camera gear available, coupled with the outstanding knowledge our guide offers. See more scenery, more wildlife, and take better pictures during your trip. No other guide service in Rocky can offer a better private customized experience.
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Booked a wildlife safari for me and my 15-year-old. Jared arrived right on schedule, took us into RMNP and around to view several types of wildlife, and taught us much about the history of the park and animal behavior. The difference in pulling over to see some animals--by a stroke of luck-- and having a guide know exactly where to take you and tell you why the animals were behaving the way they were is night and day. He also advised us on where to eat and hike the following day. My daughter enjoyed the tour very much. If your child is interested in animals and nature and can listen to instructions and behave (i.e., not yelling and scaring animals, able to listen to an informational talk), they will have a wonderful time.

All reviews
"elk rut"
in 9 reviews
"big horn sheep"
in 18 reviews
"rocky mountain national park"
"knew exactly where"
"four hours"
"hour tour"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I'm an photog from Galveston, TX ... I wanted to capture the best shots I could in Rocky Mountain National Park. Excited that I found Yellow Wood Guiding on tripadvisor. I'm so glad I did. We had a great morning getting spectacular sunrise shots...As the morning went on we went and shot the aspen trees and some Elk. We finished up at Sprague Lake before heading back....Jared's combination of knowledge of the terrain, always-changing weather, spots to shoot different subjects was nothing short of amazing.

I was particularly impressed that Jared was so willing to share information with me. He gave me all the great spots to shoot and offered to help an any way that he could...even telling me to call him anytime. Jared thanks again for a wonderful experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Great outing. Jared knew the best places to go and was a wealth of knowledge. Very personalized and accommodating to what we wanted to see. Fun afternoon. Recommended highly

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I'm an enthusiast photographer from Kansas who wanted to get the best shots I could in Rocky Mountain National Park. Happily my wife found Yellow Wood Guiding (on tripadvisor no less) and told me about Jared. I'm delighted she did. We had a great morning getting spectacular sunrise shots over Sprague Lake, up Bierstadt Moraine, and of Stormpass. Then we had a nice evening shooting aspen and moose. Jared's combination of knowledge of the terrain, always-changing weather, spots to shoot different subjects, and even his own excellent gear made him a wonderful guide and resource.

I was particularly impressed that Jared was happy to help me figure out good spots to shoot even after our time ended - he was so interested in me having a great experience in Rocky Mountain National Park that he gave me tons of tips about where to go, taking into account my crew (family trip) and how far we'd want to walk and time limit.

I'm already looking forward to my next trip to RMNP and working with Jared again!