“EXCELLENT”

Green Jeep Tours
Ranked #3 of 25 Tours in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jump in our custom Green Jeep, designed to be the ultimate tour vehicle. Equipped with removable canvas sides and top to provide unmatched panoramic viewing to truly take in all the beauty of the Rockies.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent tour! This was the Best Money I have spent in the Rockies in a long time. Brian,our guide,was outstanding and the hot coco,warm blankets and extra gear turned this into a private tour with a good friend. Even my hard to impress teens were impressed. We had a great time and lots of laughs. We will be back again for the 4WD Tour.
God bless them all and thank you!
Patrick,Christian,Connor and Chelsea-Jan 2018

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Kevin took us on the 3-hour Rocky Mountain Experience tour. Even though the temperature was in the 30s, we were comfortable due to the electric blankets and hot chocolate. We visited places in the mountain that we would never have found on our own. We learned the history of Park as well as the ecology of the area. My only regret is that we waited until the last day of our stay for this tour—we should have scheduled this tour the first day in order to return and visit our favorite areas of the Park.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I'm very happy I decided on Green Jeep Tours, best Christmas present I gave to my family. Truly a wonderful experience, you get to see wildlife up-close with great views of the mountains. I think this is the best tour I have been on in my 27 years:) Our guide Brian was awesome, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will absolutely do this tour again, now that I have seen the Rocky Mountains Park in December, I would like to see it in the summer as well. Thanks Brian!!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

5 Friends and I decided to do the Green Jeep Tour of the Rocky Mountains, its was amazing! Brian was so informative and kept it fun, the jokes kept us laughing even if some got a little corny lol! We hiked and saw beautiful sights that we could not have seen ourselves! Will absolutely do next time we are in town! Thank you Brian!!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We had a great time. The tour guide was wonderful. It was nice enjoying the scenery without having g to drive. We had. A great time.