Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Snow much better than expected!

We happened to visit during a snow storm in October. Being from Phoenix it was a fun surprise, but... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Dolny5
Phoenix, Arizona
Great experience

The Rocky Mountain tour is a fantastic way to spend a morning, especially if you are from out of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jessica D

All reviews rocky mountain experience granola bars our tour guide saw elk great tour lake tour dirt road entire tour photo safari mule deer hour tour old fall river road big horn sheep would highly recommend this tour beautiful scenery national park his knowledge
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Kevin took us on the 3-hour Rocky Mountain Experience tour. Even though the temperature was in the 30s, we were comfortable due to the electric blankets and hot chocolate. We visited places in the mountain that we would never have found on our own. We learned the history of Park as well as the ecology of the area. My only regret is that we waited until the last day of our stay for this tour—we should have scheduled this tour the first day in order to return and visit our favorite areas of the Park.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I'm very happy I decided on Green Jeep Tours, best Christmas present I gave to my family. Truly a wonderful experience, you get to see wildlife up-close with great views of the mountains. I think this is the best tour I have been on in my 27 years:) Our guide Brian was awesome, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will absolutely do this tour again, now that I have seen the Rocky Mountains Park in December, I would like to see it in the summer as well. Thanks Brian!!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

5 Friends and I decided to do the Green Jeep Tour of the Rocky Mountains, its was amazing! Brian was so informative and kept it fun, the jokes kept us laughing even if some got a little corny lol! We hiked and saw beautiful sights that we could not have seen ourselves! Will absolutely do next time we are in town! Thank you Brian!!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We had a great time. The tour guide was wonderful. It was nice enjoying the scenery without having g to drive. We had. A great time.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Super big thank u to our AWESOME tour guide Kevin for taking us through the Rocky’s! The tour was great and I would highly recommend it! Kevin was super nice and knowledgeable! Was a great way to see everything and not have to worry about driving or finding the good spots! Thanks Green Jeep Tours for an awesome day!!!!

Vickie E, Manager at Green Jeep Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your tour with us and will pass your comments on to Kevin. We hope to see you again on future trips to the area.