Open today: Closed

from US$519.00
More Info
from US$289.00
More Info
All reviews erik stensland beautiful images note cards works of art small studio awesome photos family room on display landscape photography take your breath away rocky mountain national park in town prints gallery capture beauty rmnp
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great Park , a really fun vacation and these pics are a great way of seeing all the beauty that you will see in person, in the park -- good visit .

NancyImagesOfRMNP, Gallery Assistant at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for visiting the Images of RMNP gallery and for your review! We appreciate the time you took to give us positive feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is so welcoming. When you walk in you suddenly find yourself speechless. The images are overwhelming and beautiful. Stop in for a picture of heaven.

NancyImagesOfRMNP, Gallery Assistant at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for visiting the gallery on your recent trip to Estes Park! And thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it's wonderful to see such kind and thoughtful ones!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

If your in the area with a few spare moments, I would stop by here to see this lovely collection of photos. I think stopping here will give you a greater appreciation of Rocky Mountain National Park. I also think there are some folks because of some physical limitations may greatly value stopping here because they are unable to see the beauty of the Rockies on their own.

Thank you for your kind and informative review! Many folks tell us that they found out about us on TripAdvisor, so we appreciate the time you took to leave this review. Good luck on your future photography adventures!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Wonderful store environment to peruse these glorious photos. Lots of options in different price ranges, all well marked. The photographer's notes about the photos were fascinating!

Thank you for your kind review! Erik enjoys sharing his love of RMNP with those who visit the gallery through his images and through his writings.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

We buy something every time we go in the gallery, just amazing shots of some of our favorite places in RMNP.

NancyImagesOfRMNP, Gallery Assistant at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thanks for making Images of RMNP one of your stops when visiting Estes Park! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We've purchased a few pieces of art and we cherish them. I can't say enough about the customer service and product quality. We also have a couple of books by Erik Stensland that we received as gifts and love them too!

Thank you for your kind review, Kelly! And, thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Estes Park!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Eric is a very talented photographer who takes beautiful pictures of the Rocky Mountains - all seasons and in all places. His shop beautifully displays his photography and has a variety of priced photos for purchase.

NancyImagesOfRMNP, Gallery Assistant at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for visiting Image of RMNP gallery! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

While conducting research for my recent trip to RMNP I came across Erik Stensland and his work, and knew I had to visit his gallery. I am so glad I did! I had the good fortune to meet Erik and briefly chat. He and his staff, Reese and the lady who's name escapes me, were all very warm, welcoming, friendly, and outgoing. It was my pleasure to meet such wonderful people. Erik's work on display is absolutely amazing and breathtaking. His passion, enthusiasm, and inspiration, along with his personality, all shine thru the images he has created. I was moved and inspired viewing them. It felt like I was standing at the locations hearing all the sounds and sensing all the scents. While there I purchased his book, "The Landscape Photograher's Guide: Photographing Rocky Mountain National Park", (instead of giving Amazon a cut) and later went to some of the locations where he took some of the photographs, mainly to try see what Erik saw. What an eye opening experience, This short visit to this wonderful gallery has truly inspired and motivated me to work hard on improving my photographic skills, both technical and creative, and I am in my 60's. I highly recommend a visit to Images of Rocky Mountain National Park whether you are a seasoned professional with top of the line gear or just taking vacation photos with a $20 cell phone. Everyone will learn or feel something inspiring.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

The photos displayed in the shop are quite beautiful. While there were a few smaller prints, the majority of the pictures were quite large and expensive.

Thank you for visiting Images of RMNP. And yes. the images on our gallery walls are quite large and can be quite an investment! We also offer just about any of our prints in any size in hopes of accommodating any budget. Thank you for stopping in and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We have made numerous trips to Estes Park and every time, we stop in at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park. Not only are the images beautiful, but the owner has hiked all of the trails in RMNP. We've picked up several prints and books as well as trail recommendations. Highly recommended.

NancyImagesOfRMNP, Gallery Assistant at Images of Rocky Mountain National Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for making the effort to visit the gallery each time you're in town. We often switch out the images on our walls so that repeat customers like you have something new to admire!I'm glad we could help you with your hiking destinations, too!