Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great massage!

My husband and I came in for a 90 minute couples massage and were very happy with the service! My... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Kate W
Denver, Colorado
Best massage in Estes!

We called for a double couples massage and they were able to happily accommodate us. Very... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Angie S
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Estes Park
from US$519.00
More Info
from US$289.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue essential oils face mask relaxing environment an amazing job in town aromatherapy kathleen muscles masseuse appointment healing peppermint knots tension amelia session
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Another wonderful couples massage at Estes Park Massage. He really likes the massage by Shelly. I had to change therapists, as the one I previously had seen for years moved on to work closer to her home. Holly did not disappoint, and I had a fantastic massage. We have already booked our Valentine couples massage... have you?
Highly recommend the Eclectic massage, hot rocks, aromatherapy, all included. Great place, wonderful therapists.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

These people are all first class experts who know how to resolve serious issues. I have been going about once a month. Typically, I get a different masseuse each time. While their techniques vary somewhat, each finds a way to get to the root of what is bothering me. Having had two hip surgeries, I tend to be cautious about finding the right care. These guys know what they are doing, and actually seem to enjoy their work. Most importantly, I feel they care about me and my well-being. Wonderful!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Consistently the BEST massage ever. Becky is my therapist and her deep tissue massage can’t be beat. The essential oils they use are wonderful. Love this place. I have been going for several years now and couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Had a 90 minute eclectic massage today by Kathleen. It was one of the best massages EVER! I have a regular masseuse at home but Kathleen was amazing. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I tried the 90 min. Thai massage with Emilia and she is amazing. It's a very deep tissue massage that works on every ache and pain in your body. Every time I come back to visit Estes Park I will book appointments here. Very relaxing place!