“Fabulous ”
Review of Estes Park Massage

Estes Park Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Estes Park Massage we focus on providing bodywork and healing. Each massage is catered to the requests of the client. Quality is always our first priority, quantity is not. We have many massage modalities, hydrotherapy, face masks, elixirs, wraps, and scrubs. We love bodywork and look forward to relaxing you!
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I received a deep tissue massage, and it was fabulous! The masseuse was awesome, and did a great job! I can’t wait to go back! Best place to feel pampered in Estes.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"session"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Heaven on earth! I didn’t want to leave, it was so relaxing! The atmosphere is very calming and the therapists are very professional. It was the best deep tissue massage I’ve ever had.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Another wonderful couples massage at Estes Park Massage. He really likes the massage by Shelly. I had to change therapists, as the one I previously had seen for years moved on to work closer to her home. Holly did not disappoint, and I had a fantastic massage. We have already booked our Valentine couples massage... have you?
Highly recommend the Eclectic massage, hot rocks, aromatherapy, all included. Great place, wonderful therapists.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

These people are all first class experts who know how to resolve serious issues. I have been going about once a month. Typically, I get a different masseuse each time. While their techniques vary somewhat, each finds a way to get to the root of what is bothering me. Having had two hip surgeries, I tend to be cautious about finding the right care. These guys know what they are doing, and actually seem to enjoy their work. Most importantly, I feel they care about me and my well-being. Wonderful!!!