1,237 results
All reviews balcony room family unit park entrance heated pool great place to stay great view of the mountains would stay here again convenient location office staff comfortable beds road noise hiking trails coffee maker easy access three nights estes park area mini fridge
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This Inn was just perfect for our trip! You can park right outside your door, making it convenient to get things in and out of the car. The bathroom is a little small, but the room is very spacious and clean. We did have a small refrigerator, window unit AC, and comfortable bed. It is super convenient to the park and there is a charming little restaurant right next door that you can walk to. Our room also had a little balcony with chairs. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hey Kdladybug! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review! I really appreciate it! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. It makes me so happy to hear when we were able to provide a small contribution to a great family vacation and memory! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I really hope to be able to take care of you again in the future!! Take care!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We like staying here because the staff is friendly rooms are nice and I like the location it is at. Close enough to go anywhere in downtown Estes or right on your way to Rocky Mountain National park. Has a pool and hot tub. Definitely would recommend trying this place out.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hey Linds!! Thank you so much for such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Short and sweet and right to all the great points, I love it! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we get to take care of you again sometime! Have a great rest of your summer! Take care!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I was given a room with 2 doubles and unfortunately the toilet was making awful moaning sounds. I went back to the office and they gave me a different room that was an upgrade at no charge. I was very happy. My daughter's room also had strange sounds from the toilet but it wasn't as loud as my original room. I recommend they fix that stretch of rooms behind the office. Otherwise it was a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Hey NYTraveler! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! I'm really sorry for the moaning that those two disrespectful toilets were making in your rooms. They have been reprimanded and put on notice. In fairness though, they do have a pretty crappy job and I'd probably be moaning too if I had to be a toilet!
Hello.....is this thing on??
In all seriousness though, we do apologize for the inconvenience of having to change rooms. I'm glad that you were able to be upgraded and that you enjoyed it! Small silver lining! Both of the toilets simply had a loose connection inside that was causing the water to make noise as it came out of the tube and they just both happened to become loose at the same time, go figure! They are both back to being nice and quiet! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for being so kind and understanding with the toilets. We really hope you come back and allow us to take care of you and the family again in the future!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The location is ideal to the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park - practically a stone’s throw away. In addition, a local free shuttle comes by the Inn once an hour to bring folks to other locations including downtown Estes Park. No worries dealing with traffic and parking. Alpine Trail Ridge Inn advertises that it was recently remodeled. The room was large and comfortable and it was evident that there were recent upgrades. Bathroom was new and clean. Toiletries were provided in addition to extra towels under the sink. I was located in the back area which was lovely and quiet. The reason I gave 4 stars rather than 5 stars is due to some minor inconveniences. The room included a small dining table with 2 chairs and one armchair to relax. Unfortunately, there was no place to put my suitcase. It would have been more convenient to have a folding luggage rack rather than rummage through it on the floor. Also there was no towel bar, towel rack, or hooks in the bathroom for wet towels. So either towels are thrown over the shower rod or over the chairs to dry rather than replace them daily. Just small inconveniences for management to consider. Otherwise, I would recommend Alpine Trail Ridge Inn for clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, and convenient location.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank MommaJM618

Hey MommaJM! Thank you for staying with us and for sharing all of your suggestions, we really appreciate it! I hate to tell you this now after you are gone, but we do actually have 2 folding luggage racks in each room. They are folded and stored in the closet! I'm so sorry you thought we didn't have them for you. Perhaps we need to add a small sign on that closet door or something to direct your attention to the fact that they are in there just in case people don't happen to go into the closet and see them on their own. I'm so sorry you went without them.
Your observation regarding the bathroom not having any place for your wet towel is a great one! I walked the room you were staying in as soon as I read your review and you are absolutely correct, there was no convenient place for any towel once it was used. I just finished ordering both a set of hooks and a towel bar so next time you stay with us you'll have 2 places to choose from! I really appreciate you pointing that out!
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind review. I hope that we get a chance to take care of you again in the future! Take care!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Both shower and toilet didn’t work. So, wouldn’t recommend without these necessities. The room itself was fine although front desk person wasn’t thrilled when we asked to look at the room before registering. We should have checked the bathroom.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Hey Heidi! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately Heidi, as we discussed with you before you left, we are only able to attend to issues that we are informed about. You told us for the first time that something was wrong when you were checking out. That left us unable to rectify any problem for you. However, we felt terrible for the inconvenience that you had and offered to let you use a vacant room to shower and you declined. I am truly sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. I wish you would have given us the opportunity to attend to the issues while you were here so you would not have left unhappy. In the future, when staying at a hotel, it would behoove you to inform the front desk if something is unsatisfactory with your stay as soon as you are aware of it. It is our job to take care of you while you are here with us and we are happy and honored to do so!
Thank you for choosing to stay us and I hope that you would consider coming back and staying with us again and allowing us the opportunity to give you a better stay the next time around! Take care Heidi!