1,241 results
All reviews balcony room family unit national park heated pool grocery store rmnp entrance clean rooms stay there again great place to stay great view of the mountains convenient location office staff hiking trails coffee maker bed was comfortable mini fridge rocky mountains
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We would definitely stay here again. Cheaper than a lot of other places in the area and well worth it if you don't need a lot of extra amenities. Our room was bigger than we expected for the price. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because our room was very warm. There is ac and 2 windows that open, but the only way we could get any air to flow through our room was to leave the door open which isn't practical. There are also no window locks or anything that would make it possible to leave the wondows open when you're not there.We booked late and got the last avialable room on the ground floor. We would get a 2nd floor room with a balcony if we go again.

We stayed there for a week and our room was clean and we had no issues. My kids loved the pool (it goes up to 8 feet). It was never crowded. The hot tub is small but the kids liked that too. The restaurant next door is very good. There is anothergood restaurant across the street and also a grocery store (we like having things within walking distance) each room has it's own designated parking place. It's right on the street but it was never loud. Super close to the RMNP entrance which made it easier to get there before it got crowded.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This Inn was just perfect for our trip! You can park right outside your door, making it convenient to get things in and out of the car. The bathroom is a little small, but the room is very spacious and clean. We did have a small refrigerator, window unit AC, and comfortable bed. It is super convenient to the park and there is a charming little restaurant right next door that you can walk to. Our room also had a little balcony with chairs. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hey Kdladybug! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review! I really appreciate it! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. It makes me so happy to hear when we were able to provide a small contribution to a great family vacation and memory! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I really hope to be able to take care of you again in the future!! Take care!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We like staying here because the staff is friendly rooms are nice and I like the location it is at. Close enough to go anywhere in downtown Estes or right on your way to Rocky Mountain National park. Has a pool and hot tub. Definitely would recommend trying this place out.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hey Linds!! Thank you so much for such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Short and sweet and right to all the great points, I love it! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we get to take care of you again sometime! Have a great rest of your summer! Take care!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I was given a room with 2 doubles and unfortunately the toilet was making awful moaning sounds. I went back to the office and they gave me a different room that was an upgrade at no charge. I was very happy. My daughter's room also had strange sounds from the toilet but it wasn't as loud as my original room. I recommend they fix that stretch of rooms behind the office. Otherwise it was a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Hey NYTraveler! Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! I'm really sorry for the moaning that those two disrespectful toilets were making in your rooms. They have been reprimanded and put on notice. In fairness though, they do have a pretty crappy job and I'd probably be moaning too if I had to be a toilet!
Hello.....is this thing on??
In all seriousness though, we do apologize for the inconvenience of having to change rooms. I'm glad that you were able to be upgraded and that you enjoyed it! Small silver lining! Both of the toilets simply had a loose connection inside that was causing the water to make noise as it came out of the tube and they just both happened to become loose at the same time, go figure! They are both back to being nice and quiet! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for being so kind and understanding with the toilets. We really hope you come back and allow us to take care of you and the family again in the future!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

The location is ideal to the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park - practically a stone’s throw away. In addition, a local free shuttle comes by the Inn once an hour to bring folks to other locations including downtown Estes Park. No worries dealing with traffic and parking. Alpine Trail Ridge Inn advertises that it was recently remodeled. The room was large and comfortable and it was evident that there were recent upgrades. Bathroom was new and clean. Toiletries were provided in addition to extra towels under the sink. I was located in the back area which was lovely and quiet. The reason I gave 4 stars rather than 5 stars is due to some minor inconveniences. The room included a small dining table with 2 chairs and one armchair to relax. Unfortunately, there was no place to put my suitcase. It would have been more convenient to have a folding luggage rack rather than rummage through it on the floor. Also there was no towel bar, towel rack, or hooks in the bathroom for wet towels. So either towels are thrown over the shower rod or over the chairs to dry rather than replace them daily. Just small inconveniences for management to consider. Otherwise, I would recommend Alpine Trail Ridge Inn for clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, and convenient location.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank MommaJM618

Hey MommaJM! Thank you for staying with us and for sharing all of your suggestions, we really appreciate it! I hate to tell you this now after you are gone, but we do actually have 2 folding luggage racks in each room. They are folded and stored in the closet! I'm so sorry you thought we didn't have them for you. Perhaps we need to add a small sign on that closet door or something to direct your attention to the fact that they are in there just in case people don't happen to go into the closet and see them on their own. I'm so sorry you went without them.
Your observation regarding the bathroom not having any place for your wet towel is a great one! I walked the room you were staying in as soon as I read your review and you are absolutely correct, there was no convenient place for any towel once it was used. I just finished ordering both a set of hooks and a towel bar so next time you stay with us you'll have 2 places to choose from! I really appreciate you pointing that out!
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind review. I hope that we get a chance to take care of you again in the future! Take care!