1,236 results
All reviews balcony room family unit park entrance heated pool great place to stay great view of the mountains would stay here again convenient location office staff comfortable beds road noise hiking trails coffee maker easy access three nights estes park area mini fridge
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but clean and accommodating staff. Family atmosphere. Nice pool. They have all the necessities and a few of the comforts. Check in and check out very easy. Restaurant next door (but not the one across the highway) recommended for dinner.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Hey Smaditz! Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave such a great review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt the friendly atmosphere, that's what we're going for! I hope to be able to take care of you again on your next trip to Estes Park! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Take care!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Overall a very good experience - friendly owners, clean (and recently renovated) rooms, nice pool and hot tub. The Inn is well maintained and the owners are clearly very interested in making sure their guests have a good stay.

Free WiFi in each room is a plus.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Hi Luke,

You just put a big grin on my face! Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really strive hard to provide the absolute best experience that we can to our guests and when you take the time to let us know that there is some fruit to the labor it really is so rewarding and appreciated, so thank you!! I hope you have a great rest of your summer and I hope to have the opportunity to take care of you again in the future! Thank you again for taking the time to share your compliments with us! Take care Luke!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We would definitely stay here again. Cheaper than a lot of other places in the area and well worth it if you don't need a lot of extra amenities. Our room was bigger than we expected for the price. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because our room was very warm. There is ac and 2 windows that open, but the only way we could get any air to flow through our room was to leave the door open which isn't practical. There are also no window locks or anything that would make it possible to leave the wondows open when you're not there.We booked late and got the last avialable room on the ground floor. We would get a 2nd floor room with a balcony if we go again.

We stayed there for a week and our room was clean and we had no issues. My kids loved the pool (it goes up to 8 feet). It was never crowded. The hot tub is small but the kids liked that too. The restaurant next door is very good. There is anothergood restaurant across the street and also a grocery store (we like having things within walking distance) each room has it's own designated parking place. It's right on the street but it was never loud. Super close to the RMNP entrance which made it easier to get there before it got crowded.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This Inn was just perfect for our trip! You can park right outside your door, making it convenient to get things in and out of the car. The bathroom is a little small, but the room is very spacious and clean. We did have a small refrigerator, window unit AC, and comfortable bed. It is super convenient to the park and there is a charming little restaurant right next door that you can walk to. Our room also had a little balcony with chairs. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hey Kdladybug! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review! I really appreciate it! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. It makes me so happy to hear when we were able to provide a small contribution to a great family vacation and memory! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I really hope to be able to take care of you again in the future!! Take care!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We like staying here because the staff is friendly rooms are nice and I like the location it is at. Close enough to go anywhere in downtown Estes or right on your way to Rocky Mountain National park. Has a pool and hot tub. Definitely would recommend trying this place out.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hey Linds!! Thank you so much for such a nice review, we really appreciate it! Short and sweet and right to all the great points, I love it! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we get to take care of you again sometime! Have a great rest of your summer! Take care!