“Catered to a big group”

Big Horn Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have previously made a reservation on the patio and were served by Diana from Romania. We all had a nice time that sunny day, and my favorite meal, which I had previously expressed was the grits. Must say, even better than at Egg&I.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family loooooves omelettes. So, it came as no surprise that they would order omelettes for our breakfast outing. They are HUGE!!! It wasn’t until we were unable to take the leftovers (because we were only staying in town) that the waiter told us it was a 6 EGG OMELETTE! 6 eggs!!! What! Delicious, local and friendly. What more could you want?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Using my TripAdvisor App again we found this great restaurant.
Great comfort food.
I had the ribs - excellent. My husband and Bob had Rocky Mountain Rainbow Trout. They said it was very good and well prepared. Michele got a chicken dish she loved.
Out waiter was pleasant. and the service was great.

I would recommend This restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Awesome Place! Family owned for over 40 years and the food was definitely home style. Many options available on the menu. I was sad because they ran out of champagne for mimosas but our waiter was so nice ! Also got to meet the owner and talk to him as he ran the front and he was nice as well. Thanks guys! I will be back!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Located just west of the old downtown area of Estes Park, Big Horn is a grand find. We took the family there for brunch on the last day of our holiday cabin stay near the YMCA of the Rockies. The atmosphere was inviting and rustic. The place is dog friendly. We saw a number of well behaved, charming pups just chilling by their owners. The staff was warm and friendly. The fare was down home fresh and delicious. Between the four of us, we had pancakes, omelettes, and breakfast croissants. The servings were generous and there wasn't a bad bite to be found. Even the coffee was savory and the prices can't be beat.

Been to Big Horn Restaurant? Share your experiences!